User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2007, 11:54 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Everything is going good no complaints. Each time I go past the Ohio terminal theres always a new trainies atleast 8 - 10 evry week. With this company you have to provide yourself with lunch and dinner they dont do that (no biggie). Any more questions just ask. So did you make your mind up yet about who u are going to go with.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:33 AM
Rookie

Do they at least pay u daily or give u a cash advance? or do you have to wait until 2 weeks? Im broke, and it doesnt seem like they accomodate you very well. I past the app process but havent taken the drug or road test yet because im still weighing my options.
Old 04-26-2007, 12:46 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coole99
I bring home (after taxes) between 500 and 600 a week some people dont even get that and are gone for weeks at a time.
Can u elaborate on this comment coole? How can a driver stay out longer but make less money?
Old 04-26-2007, 10:49 PM
Rookie

What I meant by that comment was people are staying out that long but arent getting the miles an if your not getting the mile your not making money. P.II pays by percentage I'm not sayin thats great or the best way to get paid but I like it long as my checks stay the way they are. And you get paid $250 every Fri. no taxes taken out it's like they just write you a personal check every week. You cash it right at the Flyin J's across the street they dont charge you nothing.