User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2007, 05:47 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

i bought a truck that 98 % of drivers dont want. i drive a 95 intl cabover. paid 15,250 cash in 99' still driving same truck. never had a breakdown. all original drivetrain. this last year i grossed 97,000 i get 6.5 m.p.g. i have watched other drivers with the big hoods, all chromed out looking great going down the road. but at the end of the week some aint got enough money to pay their bills
Old 02-17-2007, 06:22 PM
Board Regular

How in the world does CR England recruit drivers? At a strip club? With the figures cited very well from all of you over and over, it amazes me they can find more and more first time suckers. If you bought a new truck yourself, the payment would be less than their lease payment. Maybe the willing victim has bad credit and thinks that this arrangement will restore their bad credit?

Here's one financial consideration: Child Support deducted from the paycheck every week. For me I pay just on one kid so it doesn't kill me, but if I worked for CR England, I would be deep in the hole constantly.

If a driver needs out of the lease early, does it further ruin his credit?
Old 02-19-2007, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbogle05
That might actually be a good job if it was 1.52 for all miles not just the 1 mile trips. Longer avg length of haul means, they only have to pay you .89cpm like most other companies. I bet they dont even get a surcharge. boy howdy sign me up.... :lol:
Actually they have a choice: take the FSC or get fuel at the $1.25/gal cap. Sometimes thecap is a better deal, other times the FSC is better. Their fuel surcharge rebate is somewhat below what other companies pay, though, I hear. For instance, when TransAm was paying .33, CRE was paying .30.
Old 03-05-2007, 04:33 AM
Rookie
Default good one

thats a good one leave ups for cr england man thats a bad company their drivers aren't good at their job one hit my dad in a parking lot did nothin to my dads trailer but toar the cr england drivers trailer open like a tin can the funny thing was it was 11am and the parking lot was wide open and he ran into my dad. thats funny. and i heard that ooida was after them for having a messed up lease purches program i think they would run the drivers alot then short them miles at the end of the lease so they couldn't complete it. i think prime swift and a few other companies were included in that. i dunno if thats 100% right but its beliveable.