User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2007, 05:22 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piece Of Work
I heard Covenant routes thier drivers and the drivers are not allowed to deviate from the route. Plus fuel stops are planned in the same manner. Why does any driver want to be controlled like that?
What's so bad about them routing the trucks? I don't understand.
Old 03-26-2007, 05:56 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piece Of Work
I heard Covenant routes thier drivers and the drivers are not allowed to deviate from the route. Plus fuel stops are planned in the same manner. Why does any driver want to be controlled like that?
that is the route thay are going to pay you for so thay can tell you thay want you to go that way and the same thing about fuel stops thay are paying for the fuel so thay have every right to tell you ware to get it.

if it's your truck you can go anyway you want to but thay are still going to only pay you for the route thay send you.

it's their truck not yours. thay have every right to tell you how to go, ware to get fuel, and how much to get. when you are paying for it then you can go the way you want and get fuel ware you want but as long as thay are paying the bill it's up to them.
Old 03-26-2007, 05:46 PM
Board Regular

I hear they make you drive in wind and rain and snow and stuff. Those big Cities they send you to must be so terrifying. And most of all I hear you have to unload sometimes......Brings tears to my eyes and makes me shake with fear just thinking about it. What say ye my truck driving breathern, lets band together and stop all this company foolishness.
Old 03-26-2007, 05:54 PM
Board Regular

And the more I think of this I just want to stomp my foot, they wont even put you up in a decent Hilton, you have to sleep in your truck in a TRUCK STOP and subject yourself to those lot lizard things and those nasty people that dont shower and heat their food on the dash of their trucks from the sun. The nerve of that company. :twisted:
Old 03-26-2007, 06:28 PM
Board Regular

Not to mention how dare they make US pay for medical and dental insurance. We should get that free too. Geez some people can never be satisfied.