LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2007, 03:31 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
Useless, my little buddy.

Well, your arguments have run out of steam, so now you are reduced to petty, condescending, name calling???

You are not a moderator either, so you have no business telling me what I can or can not say on these boards.

Now, all that is left for you to do is obfuscate the issue!! I never once attempted to serve a a moderator, nor did I ever tell you what you could or could not say!! You know that as well as I do, but the only hope you have now is to attempt to confuse the issue; too bad, Sheepdancer!! You can be as petty and condescending as you want, but it aint gonna' work here

I did call you wrong for threatening another member, and I will continue to do so. You don't have to like it. Too bad that you are too weak to admit you faults!!

So lighten up, take a Midol and relax.
Why don't you just cut the condescending bullsh*t, Sheepdancer??

On second thought, Keep it up!!! You are a fine representation of your company!! You are an excellent example of what a driver can expect when he goes to work for J.B. Hunt!!
Ol' Johnny B.Hunt would be proud of you, I've no doubt!!
:roll:
Old 01-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
As I was commenting on what piece of work said, which is also how a message board works. Funny that in the years ive been on here, Ive never had a moderator tell me what I have posted is wrong or against the rules. So forgive me if I dont pay attention to you or useless and your meaningless bantor. I will say what I want on this message board...but thanks for playing.
You are a bald faced liar, Sheepdancer!!! But, then again, you are also a recruiter for J.B. Hunt, so why should that come as any surprise??

You were NOT just commenting on what Piece of Work said, you were attempting to serve as a self appointed moderator,[i] (e.g.: I'll let your CFI crap slide this time")[/i] and you made threats of "Starting a WAR that he would LOSE very quickly"

Folks, THIS is the man you need to talk to about a promising career with J.B.Hunt!!
Old 01-08-2007, 03:58 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
As I was commenting on what piece of work said, which is also how a message board works.
No, you were THREATENING another member for posting in a thread about another company. That isn't commenting.:roll:

Quote:
Funny that in the years ive been on here, Ive never had a moderator tell me what I have posted is wrong or against the rules.
Then you don't pay attention.

Quote:
So forgive me if I dont pay attention to you or useless and your meaningless bantor. I will say what I want on this message board...
No you won't.
Closed Thread