LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2007, 04:11 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
Now.... Piece of Work.

Now, as far has highjacking this thread with your CFI crap. I will overlook it this time, as you are still pretty new out here.

See This, Sheepdancer???

That's not telling P.O.W. what you think; you are, infact, telling him what you will or will not allow. It's called "attempting to moderate"!!!

Do it again, and you will start and LOSE a war like you wouldnt believe.
Now, if that isn't a threat, then what is??

You can lie and deny all you want to, (after all, you ARE a recruiter for J.B. Hunt!!) but the facts and the truth here are self evident!!!
Old 01-08-2007, 04:29 PM
Senior Board Member

My comment to that RECRUITER was about him highjacking a thread with QUESTIONABLE recruiting tactics.
Let me ask you this, I see people commenting on spammers all the time....wouldnt that be trying to moderate? In fact what you are doing right now is trying to moderate me.
Look, everyone knows you and Rev have some sort of problem with me. It fact it seems to be a big joke on this board. I get tons of PMs from drivers asking about what you and revs problem with me is. I just tell them to let you rant. I really have no problem with it. Like Ive said before, Even negative attention is good advertising. As long as you are keeping my name at top of the board, Im fine.
As far as what you seem to think Ive done wrong on this thread. No moderator has said a thing to me. If they tell me that Ive done something wrong here, I would be happy to edit and change it. They havent....you have....YOU DONT MATTER.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by belpre122
Colin,
While on the subject of realizing what was happening on the thread, did you take note that "Sheepdancer" (jokingly) made reference to being mistaken for siding with drivers. I was simply playing on that. I have no axe to grind with JB Hunt, Craig aka Sheepdancer, or you for that matter. Looky, I spun the little joke and now the signature is off. OK?
I saw your post as a joke and I was perfectly ok with it. I and everyone that sits around me thought it was hilarious..
Old 01-08-2007, 04:38 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
My comment to that RECRUITER was about him highjacking a thread with QUESTIONABLE recruiting tactics.
It isn't your place to tell someone else how they should or should not recruit.

Quote:
Let me ask you this, I see people commenting on spammers all the time....wouldnt that be trying to moderate?
No.

Quote:
In fact what you are doing right now is trying to moderate me.
Nope. Wrong again.

Quote:
Look, everyone knows you and Rev have some sort of problem with me.
You give yourself too much credit. I could care less about you.

Quote:
It fact it seems to be a big joke on this board. I get tons of PMs from drivers asking about what you and revs problem with me is.
No you don't.

Quote:
I just tell them to let you rant. I really have no problem with it.
Apparently you do, as you are whining incessantly about it.

Quote:
Like Ive said before, Even negative attention is good advertising.
Keep believing that. :lol:
Closed Thread