User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2006, 04:49 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Didnt need it

I found a job over the road that i didn't need the refresher they told me that my exp. wit the compaby that i have been wit over the last few months was good enough.So off away i go on the tuesday the 19th for oreintation
Any day that you awake 6 feet above the ground is considered a good day.And also for those who don't believe in themselves they will never achieve a goal they will only keep feeding that disease that was given to them by society which so happens to be negativity
Old 09-13-2006, 04:56 AM
Board Regular
Default Re: Didnt need it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tichenor502
I found a job over the road that i didn't need the refresher they told me that my exp. wit the compaby that i have been wit over the last few months was good enough.So off away i go on the tuesday the 19th for oreintation

congrats on getting on with a company.....keep your nose clean, you got a heck of a second chance.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:49 PM
Rookie
Default Didnt need it

Don't feel too bad because I am in that same position. I graduated May 2003 and didn't use it and now it's come to the point that I want to and was told that I may need to get a refesher or start all over. It's understandable and I don't mind but it's tough trying to find a company to go with. I know you have to sift through the sand before you find the one that fits for you but right now I just need on that's close to being a good one to go with and start over. I have a list but that's about it. USXPRESS, MILLIS TRANSFER, ROEHL, and there are a few more but they don't really work for the area I live in. It would be hard to get home because of how they run. So the best of luck to you!