Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

call sam at 8162258642-she has sweet specialized run needs fill like yesterday
Old 06-11-2015, 05:41 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Give us a call we are looking for drivers for end dumps and hopper bottoms 937 818 1151
Old 06-17-2015, 01:43 PM
Rookie

Looking for good drivers and OO; Driver pay starts 40 cpm; Owners pay 10% from gross.
Prodive newest possible equipment for drivers.
Call us: 312-324-3461 0700-1700 CST
Old 07-30-2015, 06:04 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambledon View Post
My dispatcher commented to me one time that when she assigned a load to me, she did not have to worry about it. This is what I would think be a dispatcher’s dream. I drove for 4.5 years, one mid-size (450 or so tractors) company, OTR all of USA except for NY and New England states. I was never cited for being late either for pick up or delivery.
Any delays which were outside of my control and I kept the company updated on the situation, from weather, breakdowns, and road closures, etc. that all drivers get to enjoy. I did everything I could to safely pickup and deliver all loads on time, including occasional complex multi-stop loads. I attribute my success to intensive pre-trip planning, running smart, and three alarm clocks. Nor did I moan and complain to my dispatcher when things outside of hers or mine control affected the load. As we all know, stuff happens and and while I will provide feedback where warranted for those things we do control, I do not yell, scream, etc. In truth, I am pretty low maintenance, just give me the load and I will get it there on time.

What I provide to your company:

Pick up on time, deliver on time.

Safe and legal, never placed OOS and twice received inspection by-pass stickers from DOT scales. My company had older trucks, rusty trailers and a lower than average safety record so we were pulled in a lot.

I like to run hard and stay out 3-5 weeks at a time. Home time in Urbana MO (45 miles N SPR, MO) or Pevely MO (bit south of STL MO on I-55), or sometimes, just wherever I am when I need a break. I am currently a KS resident (With CDL A) and will relocated to one of the above.

No DOT accidents and only one speeding ticket that I recall in last ten years was August about five years ago.

I will not show up at your customer wearing greasy, food stained sweats and smelling of BO.

I have 20 years’ experience in information technology, which as times has been helpful.

What I desire from my employer:

Well maintained trucks and trailers. I do not mind older equipment as long as well maintained.

E-tracks on trailers, preferably two rows horizontally. I like cargo nets, your OS&D should too.

Either an APU and/or a reasonably generous company idling policy. I actually hate waste of anything from my time to your fuel bills. But there are times when temperature and my needs (laptops and maybe fridge) require it.

While I will probably 95-99% follow your company routing and fuel stops, there are times when the situation calls for deviation and assume I know what I am doing and there are logical reasons. Saving 15 minutes may be the difference between being on time or not.

2500+ miles a week and reachable rewards for running hard and if warranted, delivering time sensitive loads under difficult circumstances on time.

Paper logs over elogs, although I do like qualcomm for communications and load info.

If I have a choice between large company to smaller, maybe specialized companies, I would prefer the latter.

Issues:

While I did not plan this, and did return to college (made the Dean’s List!) for a while, I have not worked since I came off the road which was December, 2011. Other than this, I have an excellent employment record and referrals. By working hard put away a lot into savings enabling me to do this.

The company I drove for only used automatics, nor was I trained (despite my desire) on manuals. I would greatly prefer an automatic tractor but if you are willing to teach me manual, I can learn. I understand that being off the road over two years will require training time anyways.

While for my size I am agile and should pass DOT physical tests, nevertheless I am a fairly big guy.

No endorsements so if Hazmat required, I will need time to acquire it.

I drove dry van only, but am open to refrigerated loads.

Please contact me with a PM or leave your contact info here. please include as much info as you can, including DOT number. If your company policies prohibit hiring me but you know of where I might be a good fit, that would be helpful if you can pass that along.
Title: LONG HAUL DRIVER
Hiring Location: Hammond, IN

*** We offer .52cpm (hub miles) ; $1,500 sign on bonus; $25-$50 roadside inspection bonus; $100 Driver of the Month bonus ***
2014 – 2015 Western Star Equipment!!!
Special Requirements
Must pass all DOT screening criteria.
Position Summary
Tractor-trailer truck drivers to transport Petroleum products from one location to another including the Northeast and the New York area. Drivers will be home on weekends and assigned trucks with no slip seating.
Driver Responsibilities
1. Check vehicles to ensure that mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment is in good working order.
2. Follow appropriate safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
3. Inspect loads to ensure that cargo is secure.
4. Maintain logs of working hours or of vehicle service or repair status, following applicable state and federal regulations.
5. Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles.
6. Obtain receipts or signatures for delivered goods and collect payment for services when required.
7. Check all load-related documentation for completeness and accuracy.
Driver Minimum Requirements
1. Valid Class A CDL.
2. 2 years’ experience driving tractor-trailer trucks.
3. At least 23 years of age.
4. Willing to obtain TWIC and Hazmat certifications.
5. Clean driving record.
6. .Ability to learn detailed information about products offered.
Driver Preferred Qualifications
1. TWIC certification.
2. Hazmat certification.
Apply Today! Contact BIG 4 Trucking, Inc. Recruiter ~ Chris Coppinger at 219-932-5000 ext. 133
Old 07-31-2015, 02:02 PM
Rookie

I saw your ad on the CAD website and I would be interested in
talking to you about driving for us. We are located in Missouri, but we
travel all over. We are getting into trucking again, and are needing truck
drivers really bad. We are an excavation company that has a trucking
division as well. We have older Peterbilt trucks, that are very well maintained.
The owner of our company has been a truck driver for over 40
years, and its still doing it, old school style. Old school is all we
know. We have been pulling, RGN, step deck/lowboy, flat bed, end dumps.
You name it. Most of the time its just dry frieght, we will get into over loads occasionally, and aggregate material as well.
Would really like to talk with you to see if you would be
interested. Please give me a shout if this email reaches you. Thanks for
your time.

Tags
automatic, automatics, employment