User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2006, 01:06 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Need to move on this soon. Pleas help :) newbie

Hey guys.

My name is Attila, and I'm 23, and am going to get a hold of my CDL Class A drivers license tomorrow, or the day after (stupid 7 day waiting period in NY) since i passed the roadtest with flying colors...

I finished my lessons at Ferrari Driving School in Astoria, NY and car reference if necessery. I bought the 13 HR pakage from them, and didn't need all of them to pass the test. This means, i'll still need a few basic things trained... (we never got to practiuce coupling, uncoupling) and stuff. I'm more than willing to learn, and am accepting any challenge anyone could put in front of me...

I'm changing into this career, b/c this is much more my type of thing than what i did before. (Project estimator for a construction company, working off of blueprints)

I'm willing to go thru some sacrifices, for one thing. I'd like Saturday off. I'll work sunday, even overtime to have this day off... (religious reasons)

I'm looking mainly at OTR work, eighther flatbed (i could use the exercise) or Van, maybe even reefer. Whatever puts bread on the table basicly.

If anyone has something, they can leave me a PM, email me at nagyboby[remove]@gmail.com

Thank you for loking at my post.

Attilca aka. BND