View Poll Results: Will Obama be our Next President?
Yes, Obama will be the next President of the United States. Enough Democratic voters will vote for him no matter who he picks for Vice President. 1 0.60%
Yes, Obama will be the next President of the United States IF the Vice President is Hillary Clinton. 0 0%
Yes, Obama will be the next President of the United States IF the Vice President is ANYONE but Hilliary Clinton. 0 0%
Yes, Obama will the be next President of the United States IF he can win most of the blue-collar, Hispanic, and Jewish Democratic voting block PLUS having Hillary Clinton as Vice President. 0 0%
Yes, Obama will the be next President of the United States IF he can win most of the blue-collar, Hispanic, and Jewish Democratic voting block PLUS having anyone BUT Hillary Clinton as Vice President. 0 0%
Yes, Obama will the be next President of the United States IF he can win most of the blue-collar, Hispanic, and Jewish Democratic voting block. Whoever is the Vice President doesn't matter that much. 0 0%
No, John McCain will be the next President of the United States because he will win enough of the blue collar, Hispanic, and Jewish Democratic voters. 0 0%
No, John McCain will be the next President of the United States because Obama's inexperience combined with his association with various individuals (Jeremiah Wright, Michael Pfleger, Antoin "Tony" Rezko, Michelle Obama) will deny him the preside 0 0%
No, John McCain will be the next President of the United States because of a combination of factors mentioned above. 0 0%
167 99.40%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2008, 10:01 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default How will Barack Obama win the Presidential '08 Election?

Some say that in order for Barack Obama to be president of the United States he must have Hillary Clinton as the Vice President.

Others say that if Obama is to win, he must NOT have Hillary as the Vice President.

Still others say that it really doesn't matter who Obama's Vice President is as long as the blue collar, Hispanic, and Jewish Democratic voters vote for Obama rather than McCain.

What do you think? Will Barack Obama be the next President of the United States?
Old 06-04-2008, 10:23 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

I just can't see him winning it. While McCain and Hilarious have already had their closets opened up and ransacked, Obama's closet is just now getting cracked. When all his skeletons fall out (and I assure you there are a lot of them), he's going to be in serious campaign trouble.

I've been saying for a while - America is ready for a woman or a black president. Just not either of those two.

Old 06-04-2008, 10:39 PM
Senior Board Member

What TF said
Old 06-05-2008, 12:26 AM
Senior Board Member

Obama will be our next President but it's a matter of getting the blue collar and hispanic vote
Old 06-05-2008, 01:07 AM
Senior Board Member

What I'm about to say might cause some of you to think my tinfoil hat is on too tight, but...........

I would not give odds that he will still be alive in November. While I think America, in general is ready..... there are still some crasy people out there.

If he does ask Hillary to run as VP then ALL bets are off for him serving a full term ( if elected at all ).

If it does turn into an Obama/Clinton ticket I think she ( or most likely her "friends" ) will try to do as much damage to this mans image to force him to drop out ( depends on what the polls say ).

If they can't drag out enough dirt to do that then his life will be short. If something happens to him the party will have NO choice but to put her in the #1 spot.

Again a lot will depend on the polls. If the Obama/Clinton ticket looks like a sure thing then once in the drivers seat she will go for the #1 spot again.( in whatever way she can ).

I for one would NEVER want to be the one in front of her in a line to get what she wants. She is an evil, mean and stop at nothing BI&^H that is so hungery for power that she will stoop to any level to get what she wants.

Just my $.02
Old 06-05-2008, 01:40 AM
Senior Board Member

I agree with Ridge Runner
Old 06-05-2008, 01:58 AM
Board Icon

There are rumors floating about that there is going to be a big bombshell regarding Obama's wife in the next few days. Something about some extremely racist comments that she made during some speech.
Old 06-05-2008, 02:06 AM
Senior Board Member

I remember hearing or reading about that Rev. I was at the dollar store and there was a magazine and on the front page was something about Obama cheating on his wife or something. :?
Old 06-05-2008, 06:11 AM
Board Regular

I wouldn't mind Obama or Clinton were it not for their stance on the 2nd Amendment. I guess I'm one of those bitter people who clings to guns and religion. (Not sure which one exactly since I just bought the gun and am not religious.)
Old 06-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Board Regular

I have heard the rumors about the "alleged" video also. Obama's wife in a "interview" ,"discussion" with Louis Faracon (sp).
If the tape actually exists, I would think Hilary's group would have made sure it came out by now. Anything for power. But Billary has no reason to run as VP. Obama will fail miserbly either in the election or as President. The power will lie in controlling the Democratic Party, which she and Bill can grab hold of easily, the same way as Ted Kennedy does, and he doesn't have that many years left.

BUT>>>>>>If McCain doesn't start distancing himself from Bush/Cheney and he doesn't quit talking about staying in Iraq for another 5, 10, 15 years, he going to loose for certain. He better learn to keep his mouth shut about Iraq and focus on health care, jobs, the economy, immigration, etc.

Might be a very long 5 months or so, I am sure we all will be really sick of all of it come November.