Old 03-13-2006, 11:06 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windwalker
And, yet, one more site you might want to take a serious look at...

http://gondwanaresearch.com/hp/adam.htm

Sure wish the picture had come along... It didn't :cry: :cry: :cry:

But, it suggests that if the earth was actually only about 10,000 years old, Adam and Eve would have had to be impervious to warm temps.....

I took a look at all the sites, this one was like a diffrent language to me, all that math, I just had to skeem though it, I tried reading it, but I think I got the meaning of it.
If the earth is 450 million years old, the heat and radiation from the nuclear reaction going on within the earth is just fine. You don't even notice it.

But if the earth were only 40,000 years old, then the amount of nuclear reaction that has been going on in that short a span of time would mean that the temperature of the earth would be about 100,000 degrees CENTIGRADE. THAT'S HOT ENOUGH TO VAPORIZE SOLID ROCK. Another words, Adam and Eve, and everyone else, would not have been able to exist on the earth.

The sun's warmth works to modify the earth's temperature. But the actual "MID-RANGE" of the earth's temperatures are controlled by the nuclear reaction going on, constantly, under your very feet. (Don't let that make you afraid to set your feet down on the ground... If it hasn't hurt you by now, I doubt it will in the future either.)

By looking at the temperature, and the amount of "daughter particles", science is able to calculate how long this has been going on. Speed up the process, you increase the heat. Currently, the temp of the earth is about 19 degrees C. Put that together with all the other factors, and the earth is close to 450,000,000 years old.

That still does not eliminate GOD's hand in the scheme of things. Their theory says that with the amino-acids, protiens, and radiation, life simply took off. That remains a theory until they are able to prove that life formed on it's own. And they've been trying to do that for many, many years... Without success.

As I said before, the KEY is the "TIME-LINE".

Old 05-19-2006, 12:45 AM
Senior Board Member
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I put as much faith in that as i do Jim Morrison being alive.
Old 07-02-2006, 04:38 AM
Senior Board Member

A matter of Importance, and maybe a call! Just Hope it isn't the last one!

Alright people here is another one, this one has got a little more proog, but still in testing. My question is those who don't believe, will they now!
Or will it be just Like the days of Noah. "Yea right Noah," and then poof it rained and they where no more, except for Noah, because he believed and obeyed!Hmmm!!!

http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=2133311&page=1
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 02-02-2008, 01:22 PM
Senior Board Member

It has been along time sence posting on this thread, I have been waiting for results from this find.. And now there comming in, this is what I have so far! Wow been 2 years almost.

Piece of Noah's Ark Found? Exploration team presents material evidence from Mt. Ararat

http://www.thepeninsulaqatar.com/Dis...8011955044.xml

For the first time in the seven decade-long history of the search for the legendary Noah’s Ark, a Turkish-Hong Kong exploration team on Tuesday came out with “material evidence”, to prove that the Ark was nestled on Mount Ararat, Turkey’s highest mountain peak bordering Iran and Armenia.

A panel of experts, comprising Turkish authorities, veteran mountaineers, archaeologists, geologists and members of Hong Kong-based Noah’s Ark Ministries International, also displayed an almost one-metre-long peice of petrified wood before the media and specially invited international experts.

The experts claimed it to be a part of a long structure they had unearthed during their February-August 2007 exploration. “It is for the first time in the history of the Ark search that an exploration team is getting a material evidence and graphic documentation. This makes it not only a the significant breakthrough in the Ark-search, but one that is supported with the most substantial evidence in recent history,” the panel said.

The revelation is expected to open up a fresh chapter in the ongoing debates in the scientific community on the search for Noah’s Ark.

Narrating the genesis of their exploration on Mount Ararat, the mount which has a direct reference in the Quran (Mount Judi) and Bible, the panel said the search team had made several foiled attempts before unearthing the evidence at an altitude of 4,500-metres of the estimated 5,165 metre volcanic mountain.

“The structure was discovered in the interiors of an unusual cave. The 11.5m wide and 2.6m high white wooden texture was revealed after removing thick layers of volcanic ash on the cave wall,” panel members said at a press conference.

One of the underlying issues in the search for the Ark is the proper identification of its wood fragments. A petrographic examination carried out by the Applied Geoscience Centre of the Department of Earth Sciences, University of Hong Kong, identified the object as a petrified wooden structure, the panel said.

“Some of the big holes found on the structure indicate the locations where branches used to grow on tree. In places, original holes are partly or completely replaced by individual minerals and crystalline materials that can be found in rock materials,” said Dr Ahmet Ozbek, a panel member, who is also a faculty of Geology Engineering Kahramanmara Suctcu Imam University.

Dismissing the possibilities of the structure being wood that could appear naturally around the discovery site, Professor Oktay Belli, director, Eurasian Archaeology Institute, University of Istanbul, said researches have proved that there was no vegetation on Mount Ararat ever since 2000BC, because of the asperities of Ararat’s climate.

Talking to The Peninsula, Cemalettin Demircioglu, Dogubayazit City Governor, under whose jurisdiction the mount is located, said the civic body will invite more international experts to conduct further scientific studies on Mount Ararat.

“History has more than one times corroborated the legendary evidence that the ark was nestled on Mount Ararat. We will introduce the latest findings to the world and continue the scientific study. All interested scientists and NGOs can join our missions” he said. However, he said, those who are involved in the project must ensure the findings are not used politically, religiously, or for any vested interest.

Located in the Far Eastern Turkey, Ararat is great prize for mountain collectors. Ark sighting has often been reported from this mountain. The observation of Vessel-shaped features in aerial photograph of Ararat had caused a stir in the late 1950’s. However, this is the first time an exploration team is coming out with “material evidence”....
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 02-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Senior Board Member

:roll:
Old 02-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Board Icon

LOL That's hilarious! They find a piece of wood, and suddenly it's Noah's Ark!
Old 02-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Board Icon

Actually, I remember back when I was still in elementary school, being told that "it was believed that the ark came to rest somewhere on Mount Ararat. And, the "TOWER OF BABLE" should be somewhere nearby too, or the remains of it.

Old 02-03-2008, 01:51 AM
Senior Board Member

Would you guys do me the honor of ansering a question?
Please entertain the thought that, there was a whole bunch of evedience and absolut proof, that they have found Noah's Ark, I mean to the point that there is no denying it---What would y'all think, and would it change anything?

I don't mean would you believe in Christianity, though that question would have to be asked--But I want How it would affect the world, and your mind?

Thanks
Slimland
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 02-03-2008, 01:57 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Please entertain the thought that, there was a whole bunch of evedience and absolut proof, that they have found Noah's Ark, I mean to the point that there is no denying it---What would y'all think, and would it change anything?

I don't mean would you believe in Christianity, though that question would have to be asked--But I want How it would affect the world, and your mind?

Thanks
Slimland
It wouldn't change anything for me, as a boat doesn't prove or disprove anything.
Old 02-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Board Icon

Quote:

Thanks
Slimland
Okay. Here's what I want to know.

What is the age of the specimen, and how well does it follow the "TIME-LINE" of the Bible. It's HARD EVIDENCE that can be compared against the written word and either varify or correct the time frame. I suspect it will correct it.

Also, keep in mind that they did not only follow the Bible, but also the KURAN. Both make reference to it. Not a standard to determine which one is correct.