User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2011, 03:46 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

You know...one of these days, I'm gonna do likewise, only I expect to do a Timberwolf on their ass!

Old 12-15-2011, 08:37 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Sorry to see ya go Rob, gonna miss talking football with you.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:12 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95 View Post
Sorry to see ya go Rob, gonna miss talking football with you.
People like Robert talk about leaving but they never do.

But just in case you are leaving Robert, I'd like you to take my 2 cents with you.

I can't remember meeting anyone online with the level of hate that you carry around with you. You hate your fellow Americans. You think Americans with a different political (or economic) point of view are the enemy. The reason of course is that Fox News wants you to feel that way, it boosts ratings.

Look at it this way... If we were all liberals, nothing would get done. lol People would sit at home and expect a free ride and hope that someone else would do a day's work so they wouldn't have to. But if we were all conservatives the water wouldn't be fit to drink. The air we breath would be as nasty as that nasty sh*t the Chinese are exposed to every day. We would have no safety nets at all. Most people would make $2 an hour and live pitiful lives of servitude to the ruling/monied class.

America is a glorious blend of conservatism and liberalism. You, my young friend, see the world in black and white and think that people that think differently than you are evil and should be hated. You're wrong.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:36 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertt View Post
I think the time is appropriate:

In the infamous words of VitoCorleone99, "I'm done here". May you all have great lives and careers, except you Hobo, you can GFY! You and your racist accusing ass!

It's been real and it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun. Later.

Well Robert you just proved my point about christianity, Hobo has nothing to do with this thread yet you tore him apart for some personal vendetta, very typical of ppl who praise jesus christ as their savior and then turn around and stab you in the back for "whatever reason they feel they need to" oh and then the best part comes when you ask for forgivness and say that you are only human and it is ok to sin... christianity and all organized religion is full of hypocrisy and HATE..... the biggest scam to hit this planet since two family cave dwellings.. Thanks for the laugh and of course proving my point, as they say give a christian enough rope and he will do one or two things with it, "hang himself with his/her words or behavior" or use it in their secret dungeon...

Hog it's ok if you want to pull a Timberwolf, what did you have in mind? An avatar of a Sexy Transsexual, probaly not a good idea as that would get the christians all excited and then they would have to go take care of business and deal with all the shame and guilt that comes with lust afterwards not to mention the inner homesexual thoughts that most human animals carry deep inside the back of their minds, and we all know the great Tim Tebow has never touched himself as that would be a major sin that is only forgivable the first time you do it. Jesus may give a concession for a few extra whacks but after a while he is going to get tired of your lust and place you on the permanent sin list to join myself and many others in our little den of lustful living down under. Maybe you can just speak your mind, hmmmm we all know each and everyone of us is good at that, however some of us "ahem" (Robert and others) use the realm of saying their a christian and then turn around and fail miserably (like many others who claim the same) at walking the walk.. Whatever you decide to do, I am quite sure it will be full of your usual comedy and quite ripe with your quips at those who do not see eye to eye with you.

In all sincerity I truly would like for you to keep in mind, that I have a tremendous amount of respect for you and the strength you have given your daily dealings with life.

Just saying...

Timberwolf

Last edited by Kentla93; 12-16-2011 at 12:43 AM.
Old 12-16-2011, 12:37 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganDriver View Post
People like Robert talk about leaving but they never do.

But just in case you are leaving Robert, I'd like you to take my 2 cents with you.

I can't remember meeting anyone online with the level of hate that you carry around with you. You hate your fellow Americans. You think Americans with a different political (or economic) point of view are the enemy. The reason of course is that Fox News wants you to feel that way, it boosts ratings.

Look at it this way... If we were all liberals, nothing would get done. lol People would sit at home and expect a free ride and hope that someone else would do a day's work so they wouldn't have to. But if we were all conservatives the water wouldn't be fit to drink. The air we breath would be as nasty as that nasty sh*t the Chinese are exposed to every day. We would have no safety nets at all. Most people would make $2 an hour and live pitiful lives of servitude to the ruling/monied class.

America is a glorious blend of conservatism and liberalism. You, my young friend, see the world in black and white and think that people that think differently than you are evil and should be hated. You're wrong.

Very well said Michigandriver.....
Old 12-16-2011, 06:33 PM
Board Icon

Thanks Pete!

You guy's help me through the bad days... and I'm grateful.
This is the only message board I visit...
ever since I've been kicked off the Victoria Secret message board.

Old 12-17-2011, 04:09 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertt View Post
You know, when Tebow was in College I couldn't stand him. I don't know if it was the old 'Everybody hates a loser, Nobody likes a winner' syndrome, or if he had done something in particular that I didn't like, I really don't know why I didn't care for him. But NOW, I love the guy. I think what the media is doing to him is reprehensible. Like no athlete before him has ever mentioned God? No athlete before him has never pointed to the sky, thanked God for what he has done for them, given thanks to God for the oppurtunity? How many fans have you seen with signs with scripture quotes? How many athletes have you seen with eye black with scripture quotes on them? Religious messages or images tattooed on their bodies? And on and on and on. Why doesn't the media "crucify" them like they have Tebow? Granted, he wears it on his sleeve but who are we to say HOW he wears it? He doesn't wear it any different than somebody from any of the examples above. The guy has been nothing but a winner his WHOLE LIFE! Look what he did the year they beat OU for the National Championship. Look how he carried the WHOLE team that year.

Did you know it was suggested to his Mother that she get an abortion with him? Look what we/the world would have missed.

I wish the guy NEVER lost another game just to drive the media crazy, but you know what? The first game he loses his detractors are going to say, "see......I told you he was a horrible QB". I have been a Dolphins fan my WHOLE life, but I am seriously considering a new "favorite" team, at least a "co-favorite" team. I hope he gets them to the Super Bowl, I may actually watch it this year.
I'm glad you changed your mind about Tebow.....
I only wanted to point out, that I liked/fell in like with him during his College years in Florida
http://www.classadrivers.com/forum/a...tml#post501290

And his current performance has only increased my like of him. He is great for the sport, and I do recognize that the kicker did far more work the last game them he did.
Old 12-17-2011, 04:11 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post

I'm looking forward to the Brady/Tebow match up this Sunday.
As am I
Old 12-19-2011, 01:49 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
I'm tebowing right now. :lol:
Check out www.tebowing.com I heard about it today.... on that "leebrul" network MSNBC btw. They were very positive about the whole situation. Especially the "capitalist/entrepreneurial" aspect of the guy who started the website.

Sorry.... didn't HEAR no "chrishtun bashin." :roll:

It's pronounced: T-BOW-ing I think. And that leebrul broad interviewing the website owner, pointed out that it also includes "WINNING."

People are sending in pics from all over the world! Another "social media" phenomena." [yes... I know that is plural.]

If the "Arab Spring" is possibly an "awakening" of Muslims around the world to DEMOCRATIC ideals... I see no reason why Christians (here and in other countries) shouldn't have the same "right" to express and incite themselves. And maybe they'll consider the democratic ideals that BOTH their religions "stand for."

Please consider that when a (newly liberated) Muslim (in countries we've BOMBED or NOT) finally "earns" or receives the blessing of FREEDOM, (in a 1st Amendment sense) they are inclined to yell...Allah u Akbar! God is GREAT!

How is that different from "Tebowing?"

I say... TEBOW ON... dude! Get out of your closet, and do it on the streets of your community! But, if the guy NEXT to you is "AllahuAkbarring" while celebrating the SAME American freedoms DUE him by birthright in this country... just grab his hand and treat him as a fellow "believer."

That is something I would never expect (as a "non-believer") in our country today. But... that never comes up because... as long as I am "white" and living in the South, it is "conceded" that I am red blooded and God fearing.

Unfortunately... that is not what I am seeing.

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:54 AM
Board Icon