User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2007, 10:27 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I'm a Chevy man but I'm tired of seeing Chevy in the Winner's Circle every week. Doesn't help when half the field is Chevy's and the other half is a mix of 3 different manufactuer's. You've got what, 8 cars that are Fords, 7 Toyota's and like 8 Dodge's. Leaves you 20 Chevy's if all the Toyota's get in this year. Next year will be a little better parity with 10 Toyota's and only 17 Chevy's.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:45 PM

I agree with almost all the above posts.... BUT when i say dominate i mean be a serious force to be reckoned with... like chevy. Maybe dominate is the wrong word.

As far as KB going to Gibbs..... I hate that Tony stewart is going to have to be the one to teach him a lesson.. but you better beleive it's coming. Will he win next year? If he doesnt there is a problem....

Hendrick loosing KB a "BAD" competitive move? Are you kidding?!?! Jr would drive circles around KB if in same or similar equip. Junior will make that team more succesful than it's ever been. ( YES..... he will beat JG's records, an i think will win a few champs, and a bunch of races.)

Toyota in F1 is a joke.... but then aging, look at the difference in budgets. F1 is getting close to half a billion dollar budgets. NASCAR's big ones are around 100 million... from what i read.... big difference.