User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2006, 04:10 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

You can bet JJ will be shadowing any Chaser within striking distance... He has been really strong the past 5 races. Hey, Ford95 nice work with the numbers and info through the year... You obviously follow Nascar with a passion.. Thanks for helping prop up the thread.. CARDIOKID73 are you in the Fire Service??? I retired from the Fire Service in Jan 05 after 28 years, several injuries and quite a few memories, some good, but mostly tragic incidents.. Was able to serve with some of the best people I ever met...
Old 11-17-2006, 09:36 AM
Board Icon

Follow it with a passion, I was practically born into the sport. My dad was an engine builder for the local boys on the short tracks. My uncle drove on the short tracks and my grandfather raced regionally in the Va, MD area while ocassionally running a few Grand National races(which is now the Cup series.) My grandfathers brother or cousin was a Cup series official for a number of years, now I think he is doing only the Busch series so that he can be home more since they do a lot of one day shows.
Old 11-20-2006, 09:22 AM
Rookie

Yes tillerman I am with the Fire Service , I was a Firefighter for 3 years and then had a accident due to a drunk driver and was caught between a firetruck and a ambulance and had my left leg amputated below the knee, I then moved into Disptach , and I have been here for 13 yrs now.. So for the last 16 its what I have been doing, plus I grew up around it , My dad was in it for 23yrs and was Chief at the time he retired after being on the scene of my accident, he said he just didnt have the heart for it after that
Old 11-26-2006, 06:05 PM

Well, it was a really good season for Nascar.. It will be interesting how far and the feedback the drivers give on the COT.. Some good, some not so good.. Anyway thanks for all that chimed in..On to next season, Look forward to Daytona.. See ya in Feb.... Look for the thread to continue...