LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2009, 01:55 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth_Buster View Post
WW:

Lots of notes and information scaned into the mainframe. I have a court hearing pending sometime in January 2009 from a CR closed 01/2002. I was called on to provide notes, copies of the review, and an electronic copy of the review to assist our attorneys prepare for the case. I believe the current attorney is the third attorney I've discussed the issue with since the CR closed in 2002.

So yes, I keep meticulous records.

The system is set up to record inspection numbers by US DOT number or my ID number. I checked the database back to 08/17/2005 for US DOT #589271 for my ID number with no hits on my inspection list... So I have not inspected an Elite Carriers truck since 08/17/2005. Can't guarantee any thing from 10/1999 - 08/17/2005.

So let me flip the question... Have you ever been approached while in the Quad Cities, on I-74 near Carlock, IL, on I-80 near Frankfort, IL, on I-55 near Bolingbrook, IL or Williamsville or Collinsville, IL, I-70 between Matoon, IL and Terre Haute, IN, or in the Greater Chicago area at one of the Intermodal rail yards by a US DOT inspector about 6' tall with white hair between 01/01/1999 and 08/17/2005?

I've performed inspections at multiple places so I thought I'd cover all of the bases.

Be safe.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
No, I can not say that I have. I was just wondering if we might have met, but I guess not. If we had, I could varify for some of the DOUBTING THOMAS'S that you're real. You've been on this board before, about a year or two ago. I suspect you may have been lurking until you've surfaced again. I'm glad you did. You've given us some very good information.