User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2008, 11:55 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Great post Uturn! Sounds like a good plan. I certainly would not want to endanger anyone on the roadways, and don't want to "sneak" in if I am a risk of any sort.

(Not wanting to hijack Sgt's thread here) but I am not retiring, I would be changing jobs and finding out all this info beforehand would be of utmost importance.

I plan on getting in better shape this spring, making appointments with my Dr & Cardiologist to discuss all this as you have suggested. I would want to have a new stress test done and any other pertinent tests the Docs feel would be of help. I am hoping they don't shut me down right off the bat, but if I am not safe then that is that.

I am in pretty good shape right now, 5'10", 195, my BP is normal, my cholesterol is 110 or so, dont drink or smoke, I have had no problems since my heart attack in '03 (knock on wood). Hopefully I can get on the road before fall!

Thanks all! 8)