User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2007, 08:08 AM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

If my dog is the only dog I know and my dog has no tail then no dogs have tails.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:12 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus
I hope it is true. I would like to see that test replace the UA.

I just did a recertification and the nurse was SUPER hot. Felt kinda dirty handing her a cup of my pee.

I would much rather do the hair test. I hear they are more accurate anyway and much less instances of false positives.
I did a pee test at a small clinic in B'ham, AL in the early 90's...it was about lunchtime and a new girl was left to "watch the store"...I was the first pee test she ever did and when she asked me if she was supposed to actually WATCH me pee I responded "Watch??? Honey...you're supposed to hold the cup!

(I told her I was kidding, of course)
Old 07-29-2007, 01:16 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus
I hope it is true. I would like to see that test replace the UA.

I just did a recertification and the nurse was SUPER hot. Felt kinda dirty handing her a cup of my pee.
Just think how those guys must feel when they have to give a sperm sample. ops: :lol:
Old 07-29-2007, 04:21 PM

The thing that a lot of you folks missed here is if this test starts to happen it can detect if you have ever done drugs and what they where.It does not matter if you have not done a drug in 30 years it will come up and you will be out of a job.I can't speak for the rest of the people here but,I was once a teenager and I do admit to inhaling among other things that where going around in the early '80's but, that was a long time ago and a hair test would bring that up.If you grew up in the 60's and you have any hair left just imagine what your test would bring back to life.
Now if you still believe this should be the test that defines if you hold a job or not I know someone that was a coke head 'till his 40's and some people where foolish enough to vote him the leader of the most powerfull country in the world.
I do agree there is no room for druggies on the highway but,no way this kind of testing right.If we have to do it so should the people that came up with this.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:29 PM
Senior Board Member

[quote="silvan"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredog
McDdonalds drug tests just like everyone else, if you are going to do drugs. prepare to be unemployed
Go work as a delivery/warehouse person for a furniture store.
Quote:
I know hundreds of people who only work in such places because they don't test for drugs. I
know dozens of furniture store owners who regularly use drugs too.

name 15
Old 07-29-2007, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudawg
The thing that a lot of you folks missed here is if this test starts to happen it can detect if you have ever done drugs and what they where.It does not matter if you have not done a drug in 30 years it will come up and you will be out of a job.
Bull.

Do some research before speaking of something you know nothing about.

90 days is the normal window for detection for hair tests.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test
http://www.craigmedical.com/Hair_Drug-Test_FAQ.htm

Specialized tests can go back 6 months but lose accuracy.

Body hair can be used if needed and will go back up to one year, but again will lose accuracy and is more expensive.

Dan
Old 07-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverWulf
Quote:
The thing that a lot of you folks missed here is if this test starts to happen it can detect if you have ever done drugs and what they where.It does not matter if you have not done a drug in 30 years it will come up and you will be out of a job.
Bull.

Do some research before speaking of something you know nothing about.

90 days is the normal window for detection for hair tests.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_test
http://www.craigmedical.com/Hair_Drug-Test_FAQ.htm

Specialized tests can go back 6 months but lose accuracy.

Body hair can be used if needed and will go back up to one year, but again will lose accuracy and is more expensive.

Dan
another source here..
http://www.ipassedmydrugtest.com/hair_drug_test_FAQ.asp
Old 07-29-2007, 04:46 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
The thing that a lot of you folks missed here is if this test starts to happen it can detect if you have ever done drugs and what they where.It does not matter if you have not done a drug in 30 years it will come up and you will be out of a job.I can't speak for the rest of the people here but,I was once a teenager and I do admit to inhaling among other things that where going around in the early '80's but, that was a long time ago and a hair test would bring that up.If you grew up in the 60's and you have any hair left just imagine what your test would bring back to life.
Now if you still believe this should be the test that defines if you hold a job or not I know someone that was a coke head 'till his 40's and some people where foolish enough to vote him the leader of the most powerfull country in the world.
I do agree there is no room for druggies on the highway but,no way this kind of testing right.If we have to do it so should the people that came up with this.
Wrong!!!!

The only way that will happen is if the hair is still on your head because you haven't had a haircut in 30 years...

Example:

You snort some coke.

The next day you go in and give a hair sample....THAT snort WILL NOT SHOW UP ON A HAIR TEST. (But will on a urine test)

It takes 5 to 7 days for your hair to grow from the root to above your scalp...where it will THEN show your drug use.

And will continue to show positive until that SEGMENT of hair grows out to the point it comes off during a haircut....depends on how long you wear your hair...

God...if there was a 100% accurate test to determine if you EVER TRIED drugs then 98% of my generation would be out of a job.
Old 07-29-2007, 04:50 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP
Quote:
Wrong!!!!

The only way that will happen is if the hair is still on your head because you haven't had a haircut in 30 years...

Example:

You snort some coke.

The next day you go in and give a hair sample....THAT snort WILL NOT SHOW UP ON A HAIR TEST. (But will on a urine test)

It takes 5 to 7 days for your hair to grow from the root to above your scalp...where it will THEN show your drug use.

And will continue to show positive until that SEGMENT of hair grows out to the point it comes off during a haircut....depends on how long you wear your hair...

God...if there was a 100% accurate test to determine if you EVER TRIED drugs then 98% of my generation would be out of a job.

what if you smoked pot but didnt inhale? :roll:
Old 07-29-2007, 05:11 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredog
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP
Quote:
Wrong!!!!

Example:

You snort some coke.

what if you smoked pot but didnt inhale? :roll:
Then you'll have to live with Hillary...