Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackrabbit379
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr
Keep off the Cruise when going through Towns :P
Especially around here. These towns may not have a post office, but there is usually a DOT man that lives there. :P
I normally do when I run through these little 1 horse towns. I've seen cow trucks blowing smoke, but knowing my luck, I dont wanna take a chance. :P
I know all about Texas DOT where every county and city seem to have their own version of it.

Way back when the Scale man at Joplin, Missouri was writing up tickets for this and that and making people drop their trailers and having them bobtail to Neosho to pay tickets.
Years later both the scaleman AND the Judge were accused and convicted of running a scam.
Not sure this is what happened to you but you just never know. VERY Odd there's no record of it happening and makes you wanna say Hmmmm
I have to wonder why they would send you to Neosho being the county seat for Jasper is Carthage. Even the scale house is serviced by the satellite headquarters located in Carthage.

One thing I know the Joplin scale house has had a lot of problems over the years. Several personal have been relieved of duty in that scale house.

kc0iv