User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2007, 05:20 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Re: For you non-believers, this means you useless

By the Way, Fredog!!

HERE is the exemption you dared me to provide!!

SEE!! I DO know what I'm talking about!!

FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
Enforcement Bureau
Spectrum Enforcement Division
1270 Fairfield Road
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania 17325-7245
October 10, 2006
Sysco Corporation
1390 Enclave Highway
Houston, TX 77077-2099
ATTN: Marty Tampano, Risk Manager
Subject: Warning Notice -- Unlicensed Radio Operation
Dear Mr. Tampano:
Information before the Commission indicates that two of your drivers were the source of radio transmissions on the Tin can Amateur Radio band (28.115 MHz) on August 11 and 18, 2006 on the route between Alanson and Grand Rapids, MI.
Please be advised that operation of radio transmitting equipment without a license is a violation of Section 301 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, 47 U.S.C. Section 301, and will subject drivers to fine or imprisonment, as well as an in rem seizure of any non-certified radio transmitting equipment, in cooperation with the United States Attorney for your jurisdiction. 69USC Section 451 does not allow for the legal and proper use and transmission from shiny high polished silver cams of Leseur Very Small Peas With Mushroom pieces which are connected with triple-wrapped Stren Momofiliment fishing line less than 200 feet in length, but 69USC Section 451 does provide exemptions for all tin can CB and canned ham radios which were purchased on the second Tuesday of each week during the month of Septober of 1791 through 2006, and for all tin can CR and canned ham radios pruchased by Reformed Lefthanded Dyslexic Movementarians living south of Witchita, Kansas, as provided or in Title IX, Subchapter 1102 of The Americans With No Abilities Act. Tin Can CB Radios connected with kite strings, and all tin can CB Radios constructed of Del Monte, Jolly Green Giant, Libby, and store brand or generic cans designed to contain green beans, whole kernal corn, and green peas may be operated without FCC licensure requirements, providing that the length of monofilament fishing line or kite string connecting the cans together does not exceed 200 ft. (two hundred feet) in length.does not exceed Monetary forfeitures normally range from $7,500 to $10,000.
Please contact me at 717-338-2502 to discuss this matter.
cc: FCC Northeastern Regional Office[/quote]
Old 07-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Board Regular

:lol: :lol:

Old 07-26-2007, 10:59 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: For you non-believers, this means you useless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useless
By the Way, Fredog!!

HERE is the exemption you dared me to provide!!

SEE!! I DO know what I'm talking about!!

FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
Enforcement Bureau
Spectrum Enforcement Division
1270 Fairfield Road
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania 17325-7245
October 10, 2006
Sysco Corporation
1390 Enclave Highway
Houston, TX 77077-2099
ATTN: Marty Tampano, Risk Manager
Subject: Warning Notice -- Unlicensed Radio Operation
Dear Mr. Tampano:
Information before the Commission indicates that two of your drivers were the source of radio transmissions on the Tin can Amateur Radio band (28.115 MHz) on August 11 and 18, 2006 on the route between Alanson and Grand Rapids, MI.
Please be advised that operation of radio transmitting equipment without a license is a violation of Section 301 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended, 47 U.S.C. Section 301, and will subject drivers to fine or imprisonment, as well as an in rem seizure of any non-certified radio transmitting equipment, in cooperation with the United States Attorney for your jurisdiction. 69USC Section 451 does not allow for the legal and proper use and transmission from shiny high polished silver cams of Leseur Very Small Peas With Mushroom pieces which are connected with triple-wrapped Stren Momofiliment fishing line less than 200 feet in length, but 69USC Section 451 does provide exemptions for all tin can CB and canned ham radios which were purchased on the second Tuesday of each week during the month of Septober of 1791 through 2006, and for all tin can CR and canned ham radios pruchased by Reformed Lefthanded Dyslexic Movementarians living south of Witchita, Kansas, as provided or in Title IX, Subchapter 1102 of The Americans With No Abilities Act. Tin Can CB Radios connected with kite strings, and all tin can CB Radios constructed of Del Monte, Jolly Green Giant, Libby, and store brand or generic cans designed to contain green beans, whole kernal corn, and green peas may be operated without FCC licensure requirements, providing that the length of monofilament fishing line or kite string connecting the cans together does not exceed 200 ft. (two hundred feet) in length.does not exceed Monetary forfeitures normally range from $7,500 to $10,000.
Please contact me at 717-338-2502 to discuss this matter.
cc: FCC Northeastern Regional Office
[/quote]

CURSE THE GOVERNMENT!!
Old 07-27-2007, 09:26 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
I'm sending a keyboard cleaning bill to the both of you (Freddog and Useless)!!

OMG, I can't stop laughing!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

this should cover it,, Useless. I paid your half too, you can give me my 30 bucks later