User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2007, 03:43 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Can most ppl follow radiorays posts without falling asleep half way through? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-12-2007, 04:53 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I' m guessing he rants on all Trucking forums with this stuff
Old 01-12-2007, 08:10 PM

I myself am a licensed Amateur Radio Operator, and am not offended nor bored with these posts..... for those that want to operate legally the FCC has dropped the CW(Morse code) requirement for ALL License classes which should take effect sometime next month (30 days after posted in the national register)... If you are tired of the BS on Channel 19(17 on I-5corridor) take it to another channel or better yet, help the FCC in finding/fine'ing those illegal operators and taking them off the air -permanently-!!! There are many Truck Drivers and locals using the Amateur Bands LEGALLY .......

73'
KD7LTN aka CrazyTex
"And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled." Luke 14:23
Old 01-12-2007, 08:20 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr
I' m guessing he rants on all Trucking forums with this stuff
If he'll give me a mailing address, I'll be glad to send him a quarter!!
Then he can call someone who gives a rat's a$$!! :P
Old 01-12-2007, 08:57 PM
Senior Board Member

Question RadioRay...

Why are you worried about all this?
Old 01-13-2007, 12:45 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasman2
Question RadioRay...

Because he thinks it directly effects him, but he will still break a law sometime every now and then in his personal vehicle or someplace else, but that's ok to him!
Anyone who says they always obey every law while driving has a serious problem with telling the truth! My question is if you were to break a law, would it be better to break a law while driving, or talk on a ham channel without a license? Which one is dangerous and which is not? I believe Jesus Christ was the only perfect person, so I think when someone bitches about someone using 10 meter without a license they must be perfect, or a hypocrite!
Can we put this to sleep NOW!
Old 01-13-2007, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssoutlaw
Quote:
Question RadioRay...

Because he thinks it directly effects him, but he will still break a law sometime every now and then in his personal vehicle or someplace else, but that's ok to him!
Anyone who says they always obey every law while driving has a serious problem with telling the truth! My question is if you were to break a law, would it be better to break a law while driving, or talk on a ham channel without a license? Which one is dangerous and which is not? I believe Jesus Christ was the only perfect person, so I think when someone bitches about someone using 10 meter without a license they must be perfect, or a hypocrite!
OK, fine. but the statement/question above "Which is dangerous and which is not" illustrates the attitude I have already outlined and demonstrates the clueness-ness of many CB operators because they are not TRAINED to know why it is against the law. The last statement has no merit because you have no IDEA about me or anyone else, thus not qualified to make that judgement. Funny: Almost every time the subject of illegal radio comes up, the unqualified drag out that SAME old tired argument about traffic laws. I CAN tell you THIS! I have not had a traffic ticket since 1982, nor a chargeable accident. MY faults have NOTHING to do with the discussion at hand. The question is that DRIVERS are yapping on frequencies where they have NO business! It causes harm to LEGITIMATE operators who have followed the law for the privilege of using a valuable, but intangible, resource. It CAN cost LIVES where an operator is attempting to assist ships, cars, people and those who are ignorant of the ill effects talk where they don't belong! THAT is why CBers are allowed 40 distinct channels and 4 watts. Anything else IS rightfully AGAINST the LAW!

RR
Old 01-13-2007, 01:51 AM
Senior Board Member

I think you need to take a chill pill.

Questions to a mod or admin , is there a way to disable post from certain people so you don't have to read there ramblings. Granted I walked into this one, but have fell into others where they were in the middle.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:19 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioRay
Quote:
Quote:
Question RadioRay...

OK, fine. but the statement/question above "Which is dangerous and which is not" illustrates the attitude I have already outlined and demonstrates the clueness-ness of many CB operators because they are not TRAINED to know why it is against the law. The last statement has no merit because you have no IDEA about me or anyone else, thus not qualified to make that judgement. Funny: Almost every time the subject of illegal radio comes up, the unqualified drag out that SAME old tired argument about traffic laws. I CAN tell you THIS! I have not had a traffic ticket since 1982, nor a chargeable accident. MY faults have NOTHING to do with the discussion at hand. The question is that DRIVERS are yapping on frequencies where they have NO business! It causes harm to LEGITIMATE operators who have followed the law for the privilege of using a valuable, but intangible, resource. It CAN cost LIVES where an operator is attempting to assist ships, cars, people and those who are ignorant of the ill effects talk where they don't belong! THAT is why CBers are allowed 40 distinct channels and 4 watts. Anything else IS rightfully AGAINST the LAW!

RR
I don't want you speeding on my HWY, its not safe and you are hurting other drivers! Alot of criminals committing crimes never get caught, doesn't mean they are not committing crimes. So you not getting a ticket, or having an accident sense 1982 really means nothing to anyone here, you just haven't been caught, YET!! Everyone does something wrong sometimes, so don't ask us to give up something you wont.You get this same response because you keep bringing up the same thing over and over. and jamming it down our throats. Why don't you go start a thread in alcoholics anonymous forum somewhere, I'm sure some of them use mobile 10 meter radios without a license. We have read your posts, and I for 1 think you have your priority's wrong, go campaign where they will listen! You have started so many threads about this same subject, and the way you come off you always draw flack! Remember, no one likes a reformer!!! You know when you come to this forum and post like this is the worst thing anyone could ever do, do do hits the fan and it gets you OFF. Your in the wrong forum for this! I also think training to know why anything is against the law is a load of C@#P. If you are really concerned about your cause, go take a full page add in every newspaper in the country if it means so much to you. Just my 2 cents. Now will you quit???
Old 01-13-2007, 04:30 AM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioRay
Quote:
Quote:
Question RadioRay...

RR

SOMEBODY IS OFF THEIR MEDS !!!!!