User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2011, 06:37 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Yeah.. Welcome back, Mitchno1

Guess you guys missed the uncontrolled "FOOT FETISH" that posted in the comedy section. Either that, or he/she had a sticky "repeat" key on the keyboard... Sure trying to build up his number of posts in a big hurry.:rofl:

Old 12-06-2011, 09:51 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Yeah, their normal MO has been to dig up old threads and put a post in. As of late they are now going after more up to date threads. Since Saturday it's been an all out assault from the spammers. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm not interested in UggBoots.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:21 AM
Board Icon

There are some old threads worth reviving.
I wonder if I put a list of my favorite old threads, maybe they could revive one of them for me?

Old 12-23-2011, 07:25 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
There are some old threads worth reviving.
I wonder if I put a list of my favorite old threads, maybe they could revive one of them for me?
you got shania dont be greedy
Old 05-12-2012, 02:35 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ford95 View Post
Yeah, their normal MO has been to dig up old threads and put a post in. As of late they are now going after more up to date threads. Since Saturday it's been an all out assault from the spammers.
I checked the dates on Scarleone. If I was wrong about the timeframe (I forgot to check before starting this post,) I apologize... to YOU. It seems maybe "they" have "evolved" to the point of starting their own threads (which they monitor but never, or occaisionally, post again in.)

Funny, that "her"(bot)'s first thread was started on 3/13 and her second thread was started exactly one month later on 4/13 ... give or take a day. The thread in the politics forum was on 5/6 (one week later than her last started thread.) Seems our little "family" here at CAD comes around to her attention on a monthly basis, with a weekly follow-up to "data mine" any possible responses.

"Her" next thread in the O/O forum (where the money is...) might have been expected on or about 5/13... with NO followup from her on her own threads. But, after no positive responses on her weekly followups, she found that the real action was on the Politics forum. Voila! A "newbie" who hasn't even introduced themselves yet, or told us WHY they are asking these questions about being an O/O... is suddenly interested in our political views about a "non" candidate.

Maybe, I have been listening to too many Conservative "conspiracy" theories lately... but, something smells fishy to me.

Quote:
I don't know about the rest of you but I'm not interested in UggBoots.
Actually.... I've been eying them with a certain appreciation lately. I would like something warm, comfortable, sturdy and well made, to keep my feet warm (and dry) and be EASY to get on and off ( ya gotta get out of the truck and pee every now and then!)

Oh yeah... I almost forgot...

I brought up this old thread because Clee's "bump" was closed before I could add:

Quote:
Signed and dated this day by "Lord Golfhobo" aka "Lord Hobo."

I just did the same the other day for my company's "personnel policy" handbook.

I promise them to be a good driver and stay out of trouble... and they let me stay employed there.

It's a Win/Win situation.

But, as SOON as I leave the yard I, like every other driver they have, get OUT of those "funky" uniform pants ( at least,) and put on my Blue Jeans!

I just would like to point out that... without TRUCKERS.... there would be no need for this website and all the jobs (and profits) it represents.

Nothing would get delivered, not even SPAM! [Okay... the trains do carry SOME of the chit.]

No, really... that was my only reason for digging up this old thread! I just wanted to sign off on the forum policy. I've read it many times. I TRY to abide by it. If I've stepped on any toes, I apologize.

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.