User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your support. Bought another trailer, start working again, so feels like everything back to normal. Exept always while on the road always looking for my missing trailer. That morning when i discovered teft, was really hard. If i would have any hair on my head, they all would be grey, i'm bold so nobody can tell, che che che...
That is true, cops don't care about it, it's not murder, it's just teft. First question they asked me if i got insurance...
Got new parking space with security guards, got GPS tracking installed in trailer, this gives me little better night sleep. New yard is far from my home(about 1 hour away), have to work extra 2 hours everyday, but better to be save than sorry... Hope this will never happen again.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:45 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyeyes View Post
Thanks for your support. Bought another trailer, start working again, so feels like everything back to normal. Exept always while on the road always looking for my missing trailer. That morning when i discovered teft, was really hard. If i would have any hair on my head, they all would be grey, i'm bold so nobody can tell, che che che...
That is true, cops don't care about it, it's not murder, it's just teft. First question they asked me if i got insurance...
Got new parking space with security guards, got GPS tracking installed in trailer, this gives me little better night sleep. New yard is far from my home(about 1 hour away), have to work extra 2 hours everyday, but better to be save than sorry... Hope this will never happen again.
Sure hope you have disguised anything that mentions GPS on the trailer. If not, they'll either know or will soon figure out how to disable that. Not to pop your bubble, but cover anything that says anything about GPS. A decal, another kind of plate, something.. Last company I worked for had a few trailers that had GPS, and two of them vanished.

Old 10-09-2011, 04:43 AM
Senior Board Member

you can put gps jammer on anything and good thief would know that ,they cost stuff all
Old 10-29-2011, 07:48 PM
Rookie

GPS i got fits in roof rails, so nobody can tell it's there. Of course i read about GPS jammers, but what if thieves don't have one on that "special work" night. Then they will have to say hello to cops. It's still better to have one... Sleep little bit better at night.