User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2011, 09:31 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Yeah I figure he wants to poster his walls with lots of achievement diplomas to impress people, or to hand out to people signing up for his $1000.00 class or both. from one of his last post, it looked to me like he was paying off his brokerage debt by the income from the freight broker classes. borrowing from peter to pay Paul is what comes to mind.
Old 03-25-2011, 09:21 PM
Rookie

Well I usually just lurk on here but this thread is great. Looked at his page and saw the following: Turbo Transportation Group has ceased operations. If you have an outstanding invoice please send it to: (address) . Also his safer profile is not longer active. And the link to the ebay ad for the truck? On the truck door it is lettered TTG - I am guessing turbo transportation group? There is a dot number to but I am to lazy to check it. One other thing. he said he has only stepped foot in his peterbilt when he bought it- this truck is an international and i thought he only had 1 truck? So it looks like this guy is just a lier. (no surprise)
Old 03-25-2011, 09:42 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black FLD View Post
One other thing. he said he has only stepped foot in his peterbilt when he bought it- this truck is an international and i thought he only had 1 truck? So it looks like this guy is just a lier. (no surprise)
He does have a Pete up for sale too. A white 387. I dont know if it is his or not. But he is selling one anyway.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 03-27-2011, 03:04 AM
Senior Board Member

this guy had a freight training program, for $999.00 on ebay. now he changed the name to Elite transportation academy. & raised the price to $ 1400.00 this guy is trying to reinvent himself. this guy needed to get called out.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Rookie

I'm going to respond because of the consistently bad information that is on this forum and as I said. I do not have anything to hide from. If you want to flame me on this site then flame me. First of all Turbo is out of business. We chose to shut it down because it was just not profitable to keep it open because of all the lawsuits against non paying shippers. We also chose to seel our equipment so we could pay down debt and to make sure no owner operators or companies did not get paid for there services.

We could have been like a lot of brokers that go under and just keep the receivables and say screw the trucks. Sorry I am not built that way. If we owed money to anyone they are going to get it. We ate the piece of the piece for shippers not paying not the carrier. I mean seriously you guys kill me, you jump my ass for doing the right thing.

Now as far as my training program. I designed that 8 years ago and it was never sold on ebay for $999.00, I sold a manual on ebay for $59. So whoever posted that is posting once again bad information. The trucks are ebay were Turbos' there was one 9400i Eagle and One Peterbilt. The rest of the equipment we sold locally. I have never raised the price on my training to $1400. I have been charging $1495 for years for the three day class. This training was never Turbo's. It is copyrighted by me.

So HeavyHaulerss I need to get called out huh! Once again you guys really amuse me. I can laugh at the lot of you. Even though I had a part in a corporation that got hosed for money from the customer and took a dive. I still have people wanting me to open up brokerages for them. Why, because I know this industry and how to make money in it.

Not that I have said anything about it but a big reason for Turbo's downfall was the damn near $50K we loaned out to a trucking company who was " A True Crook" to keep him in business. He was leased to us. We paid his drivers when they had not been paid in months. As I read through these post yet again, We had initially one unit listed on our profile with Safersys, I forgot to update it as we grew. At our largest we had (9) units. - We had (3) Step Decks, 1 - (6) axles, 2 - (7) Axles, 1 - (8) Axle, 1 - (9) Axle and 1 - (10) Axle rgns.

This is the last time I will visit this forum, not that I will be missed or miss the lot of you. This is the truth, bitch about it or make it the subject of your conjecture as you wish. I hate misinformation, bad information and blowin smoke. Like I said. I do not have to hide. You know my name, where I am from, I do not hide behind a moniker on a forum.

So to all those like User - Black FLD (lier) is spelled LIAR, and I am not one. , HeavyHaulerSS - Never changed the name, it was copyrighted as that in 2003. I am just building a new website. On your post for borrowing from Peter to pay Paul, sorry bud you were wrong.

On the post in regards to some sort of diploma thing. I have no clue what you people are talking about.

You guys really have too much time on your hands. I am not even in business for the next few weeks and I still work sixty hours a week.
Old 05-02-2014, 03:48 PM
Rookie

Are you still looking for Dale Hebert??
305-395-2286 Scott
Old 02-18-2021, 12:16 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotransit View Post
Hello,

I am a new trucking company looking to lease on Owner Operators. I am determined to be one of the better ones in the industry. I am having a hard time finding a sample agreement of which I can modify to fit our needs, I really do not want to hire a lawyer to do this when I can find an agreement from Landstar or a larger company that can be modified to suit our needs. If anybody has one could you please email me a copy, I would be very appreciative.

If anyone has leased on drivers and knows of a link to purchase these agreement templates I would appreciate that as well.

[email protected]
If you want to file BOC 3 online the contact this company. They are the Experts.