User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2011, 03:29 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

A lot of time. It was 5 minutes typing. Are you a moron or do you type with two fingers? I was entering a response. Obviously your too obtuse to discern what the hell I said, which is "Verify Your Information Before You Run Your Mouth!", that is what will typically start a case for "Libel" or "Defamation Of Character". Everyone knows who I am , I have no reason to hide behind a moniker like "Lightblue Freightshaker". Only those who fear something need to hide. That is why i always voice my opinions strongly. If you read what I wrote, I was not berating MusicMan as he did me or you are attempting too. You should really stick to easier things. I assume you are a driver, maybe your specialty is the "Short Bus".
Old 03-05-2011, 03:31 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBF View Post
Wow, turbo, that's a lot of time spent on this little 'ol trucker board with little to no opportunity for the time spent to turn into money.

Big time exec's are more discerning of their use of time in my limited experience.

The thing for the small business owner to learn from all this is the research conducted by Musicman.

How many of us are that thorough in our busniness routines?

Might be a good idea...
Im not trying to turn anything in to money. I was posting a response.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:09 PM

Thank you for clarifying where you fit in.

Ontario, Canada
Old 03-06-2011, 11:35 PM
Senior Board Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman View Post
I almost feel guilty for my little tirade... a l m o s t. Had heavyhaulerss not brought up the web page (which I didn’t even bother to look at after the OP) I'd not have looked into it any further. So we will have to blame heavyhaulerss for stirring me up. See… I knew I couldn’t be responsible for my childish behavior! ;-)
There is no way I could opine with the accuracy you have without getting truculent, therfore causing Scott to be garrulous as you have. good job. I am going to frame your name & pic as a icon! Move over G-man. j/k

Last edited by heavyhaulerss; 03-06-2011 at 11:48 PM.
Old 03-06-2011, 11:46 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman View Post
I almost feel guilty for my little tirade... a l m o s t. Had heavyhaulerss not brought up the web page (which I didn’t even bother to look at after the OP) I'd not have looked into it any further. So we will have to blame heavyhaulerss for stirring me up. See… I knew I couldn’t be responsible for my childish behavior! ;-)
Like how I got YOU to respond so I would not have to ? lol
Old 03-15-2011, 07:17 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotransit View Post
First off I should have known we would not see eye to eye because your from Marion and I am from West Frankfort.
No, I am from the Chicago Burbs. I bought property here a few years ago and live in Marion.

Quote:
I ended up running the brokerage because I am very good at finding and selling freight that is profitable. Unfortunately I could not sell enough freight to keep it going, even though I was writing around $300K a month in gross myself with an average profit margin of 29% to keep up with his bookkeeper who stole almost 500k from him.
You're actually going to brag about averaging 29% profit on your brokered loads... on a board populated by owner operators... really? I don't begrudge anybody any profit they've made. If you were able to find suckers to haul your freight for such a low rate that you were able to put 29% in your pocket, shame on those carriers. Not many others on here have that same view, though. Most folks on here think a broker pocketing more than 10 - 15% should be jailed or worse.

Quote:
You know you must really have the smallest shlong in the world to get this riled up over me simply asking for a sample copy of a lease. I like to do my research before I jump in, so who better to ask then other drivers. I figured I would get some decent input.
No, you were looking to steal the work that somebody else paid for. You specifically stated you wanted something you could "modify to suit" your operation. That is theft. I happened to read your pathetic post at a time I had a couple weeks off and not much to do.

Quote:
I mean seriously I was taught how to move Heavy Haul from the drivers who pulled my loads. Unlike a lot of brokers, I actually know how to move it correctly and profitably for both me an the carrier.
With you pocketing 29% and your carriers making a good profit, your shippers must've really getting screwed by you. Maybe that's why some of them decided to not pay you. They figured out just how badly they had been ripped off.

Quote:
As far as my freight broker training programs, I would really love you to start talking smack about it. I am the best in the country. You will soon see how good I really am. I like to sleep at night. The people I train will actually learn the business correctly if they apply themselves.
A guy with no conscience or integrity usually does sleep well.

Quote:
Now as far as paying carriers and credit etc. Ansonia credit reports suck. Core Logic is much better followed by Trans Credit. Credit reports are often flawed because of poor reporting and personal vendetta's through self reporting etc.
All credit reporting agencies have flawed information. Many businesses don't report at all and many only report to one bureau. You also left out RTS. I used Ansonia because I can run those for free and I had no intention of wasting a penny on you.

Quote:
Now I will tell you that I am averaging 49 days to pay, this is actually very good because we were at 81 days for about 5 months.Thats right we were paying very late. This tends to happen when a lot of shippers do not pay there bills on time or at all, and a trucking company you lease on takes you for $40,000.
It tends to happen when you make commitments that you cannot keep to carriers. This gets back to the integrity issue, which seems to be a recurring theme with you. Are you telling new carriers that you sign up that even though your contract states "payment in 30 days" which I'm sure it still does, that they can expect to be paid in 49.... if they are lucky? I'm sure you're not doing that because you'd not be able to get anybody to haul a load for you. Your website says you pay immediately. Your contract probably says "payment in 30 days" and yet you are proudly boasting to me that you now paying in 49 days. What is even more pathetic is that you seem to be oblivious to the fact that you are lying on your website and probably lying to your carriers.

If I booked a load with you, which from your credit profile alone and your cheesy website I'd NEVER do, I'd negotiate a rate with you based on the expectation that I'd be paid in a timely manner. When you don't pay when you are contractually obligated to, you put the business you owe at risk. If you say you will pay in 30 days, you damn well better be able to do it no matter who screws you over. Just because you didn't get paid, that is no moral or legal excuse to pay your accounts payable late. Maybe I'm a little hypersensitive to this topic because I had an account last year go 150+ days on $34k. They still owe me $8k 210 days out. Guess what? I still paid every single bill I had on time. Was it easy? No. But I made a commitment to my creditors and I made sure I kept my word. YOU on the other hand, seem completely unconcerned about what you're doing to your creditors (carriers). You're actually crowing about it.

Quote:
Even the best freight broker can take a hit. I did in 2010. I took a $300,000 hit with non paying and scandalous shippers and trucks. Am I whining? No! Am I out of business? Not yet. Not if I can help it!.
Not as long as you can sucker new carriers in to pull your loads. As long as you can keep the factoring companies (who most certainly DO report to credit bureaus) paid in a relatively timely manner, I guess it's "all good," huh?

Quote:
So I sold a few trucks, I only got two left now.
Ummmmm.... your MCS-150 filed in June shows only one truck. You started with one, rapidly expanded and then had to sell them all within just a few months? Really, and you'd actually admit to that?
Old 03-15-2011, 08:13 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
A lot of time. It was 5 minutes typing. Are you a moron or do you type with two fingers? I was entering a response. Obviously your too obtuse to discern what the hell I said, which is "Verify Your Information Before You Run Your Mouth!", that is what will typically start a case for "Libel" or "Defamation Of Character". Everyone knows who I am , I have no reason to hide behind a moniker like "Lightblue Freightshaker". Only those who fear something need to hide. That is why i always voice my opinions strongly. If you read what I wrote, I was not berating MusicMan as he did me or you are attempting too. You should really stick to easier things. I assume you are a driver, maybe your specialty is the "Short Bus".
WOW some one hit a nerve! It's a good thing your dumping the trucks, you loosing to much MONEY! I didn't add it up but it looked to be half a mill! ???
Old 03-15-2011, 02:31 PM

Awfully quiet, turbo must be applying himself to his trade.

Where's my commission?

Ontario, Canada
Old 03-21-2011, 02:49 AM
Senior Board Member

Guess what I found ? well I was just browsing e-bay. I like to look at trucks for sale & see the going prices & options out there. on my last page I see a truck for sale in Kewane IL. so I think this town sounds familiar. so I look at the seller & it's freightbrokertrainer. I am getting confident I know who this is. well for one it is a conventional truck listed under the cab over category. so I am thinking this has to be the turbo guy. so what clinches my gut feeling, I look at the items he has bought recently. one item was listed as... COLLEGE DEGREE SCHOOL DIPLOMAS FAKE DIPLOMA TRANSCRIPT . now I am thinking this has to be him. buying fake documents. here is the link.
2005 International 9400I Eagle Condo Sleeper / Cummins - eBay (item 320672434470 end time Mar-24-11 08:16:51 PDT) you know the sad part is this guy probably has enough knowledge & smarts to make it good being honest. if he wanted to. just like a lot of people in jail or you see on t.v. they use their intelligence dishonestly where they could make more money just doing what they do in a honest way. anyway.... I thought I would share the laugh with you all.
Old 03-21-2011, 03:01 AM
Senior Board Member