LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_0755 View Post
Whinning??? About what??

I'm simply saying your a liar, faker, and overall dufus. You don't know what your talking about. I am starting to think you don't even know who you are.

Filing for bankruptcy on WHAT??????? Outstanding bills that are not paid by brokers? Dude you said all your stuff was paid for with no debt. Just another contradiction. I honestly believe it's best you stop digging a hole and jumping in.

Your down now to the only advice is buy a GPS? Why don't you give me yours or did you pawn it to pay for your XBox Live subscription???

P.S. Where is that black broker book i think i have a need for it. Lunch upset my stomach.
Dave,

Sweetheart, now I am toying with you, my steak is just about ready to come off the grill....

You insult me at every turn and you want my "black book of secrets"? Dude, this ain't a video game, and I hear your momma calling you... LMAO!!!!

And yes, from the way you sound now, you will need a GPS unit to find your @ss when someone hands it to you in the very near future! LMAO!!!!

Love ya babe!

Mike

Keep em coming, I'll play for a while...
Old 04-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Senior Board Member

I can't imagine why he has two failed marriages.

Seems like we've seen trolls of this ilk before. He's is just another internet know it all trucker wannabe with an imaginary $17,000 truck and an imaginary $4,000 trailer that thinks an imaginary load into Orlando that pays and imaginary $1.89 a mile is a good deal. I wonder what Internet Twucker #2037 is getting for a rate out of Orlando.

Why doesn't Internet Twucker stop wasting his time here and just get it done? Answer: because Internet Twucker is chronic loser that is too afraid to pull the trigger. If he was so smart and this was such a sure thing, he would mortgage his paid off mansion and buy a real truck instead of some worn out old POS that will only cost him money. But, no....instead he is sinking in "25,000 of his own money". Is that all he has......$25,000? What a joke. He is so under capitalized he will be a statistic in less than a year.

He should PUT UP OR SHUT UP and not bother the adults until he gets a truck.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:52 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rank View Post
I can't imagine why he has two failed marriages.

Seems like we've seen trolls of this ilk before. He's is just another internet know it all trucker wannabe with an imaginary $17,000 truck and an imaginary $4,000 trailer that thinks an imaginary load into Orlando that pays and imaginary $1.89 a mile is a good deal. I wonder what Internet Twucker #2037 is getting for a rate out of Orlando.

Why doesn't Internet Twucker stop wasting his time here and just get it done? Answer: because Internet Twucker is chronic loser that is too afraid to pull the trigger. If he was so smart and this was such a sure thing, he would mortgage his paid off mansion and buy a real truck instead of some worn out old POS that will only cost him money. But, no....instead he is sinking in "25,000 of his own money". Is that all he has......$25,000? What a joke. He is so under capitalized he will be a statistic in less than a year.

He should PUT UP OR SHUT UP and not bother the adults until he gets a truck.
Could not agree more^^^^^^

Mike
Old 04-12-2010, 10:35 PM

rank2 (răngk)
adj., rank·er, rank·est.
1.Growing profusely or with excessive vigor: rank vegetation in the jungle.
2.Yielding a profuse, often excessive crop; highly fertile: rank earth.
3.Strong and offensive in odor or flavor.
4.Conspicuously offensive: rank treachery. See synonyms at flagrant.
5.Absolute; complete: a rank amateur; a rank stranger.

Your right Thing 1 and Thing 2. I am just a dumb person that has a paid for home, two paid for vehicles and a large sum of money in the bank. I said I was investing $25,000 of my own money into this. Not that I only have $25,000 to invest. A fool and his money is soon parted. If you don't believe me then ask Justrucking= the Bankrupt company driver that is lost in Wonderland thinking he was an O/O= Indy in a former life. And no you didn't touch a nerve. I just get amazed at how people can't be satisfied with putting a foot in their mouths. They have to shove both in and then bounce on their asses and try to get a leg or two in as well.

I agree again asking failures for advice is like sticking my hand into a boiling pot of water to figure out if it's hot. It just doesn't make sense.

Justrucking you honestly want to comment and you have told everyone here your a failure??? What important info do you have to add? Do you think anyone with a pulse will take you serious or listen to what you have to input?

I am still waiting on your highly classified book of secrets of the realm of brokers. I still haven't heard you name a large brokerage other than the one's I have stated. Once again I still see why your out. Your winning and begging for a former life. Maybe when I get started I'll send you an application for truck washer or tank polisher. I don't want to let u loose with a wrench or oil pan. Geez.

Rank=smelly i mean. I don't mortgage anything to buy anything. Especially A business venture that could go south. I mean I really don't want to walk in your stinky shoes. I am taking my time and gathering info good and bad. I have had some great comments........Then there are yours and Thing 2's. Thanks for all of the advice good and bad. It helps. The comments that are BS are easily spotted. Just like your mobile home with the size XL panties with racing stripes hanging out to dry on the tree limbs.

It is informative, educational and hilarious here all at the same time. When does the mud wrestling midgets get started??
Old 04-12-2010, 10:55 PM

This is almost as fun as watching the company driver that is 5'2" and weighs 450 get his 4th plate at the buffet. You know the one that has the holes in his $5 dollar store t-shirt and has busted out the sides of his garage sale Kangaroo tennis shoes that is two sizes too small.

I mean I come here to be serious and get some REAL and SERIOUS info. Thank goodness I came across you two. I am rolling in the floor here. It is the most I've laughed in months. Thanks guys seriously it's been a hard life. I needed a good belly busting laugh out loud break from all of it.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:36 AM

I still honestly don't see how a person can't make it on $1.50 a mile average with paid for equipment.

$1.50 average with 100,000 miles per year equals 1923 per week. I think that is more than reasonable. With fuel being $3.25 average right now that will cost you $50,000 per year @ 6 mpg average. Still you have $100,000 gross left over right? I can't see expenses over that per year. Even with quick pay at 2% to 5% on each bill and if fuel goes to $4 a gallon. I still see a profit.

So why all the problems??? Must be money management. That's all i can figure. I have tried and tried to figure out why so many O/O's keep saying they are going out of business. I just can't see it.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:24 AM
Senior Board Member

You've replied to yourself twice. You've lost the room superman.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:31 AM
Senior Board Member

I won't get into a pissing match, but everyone has valid points IMHO, but maybe convey them wrong.

I'm gonna have to side with anyone that is PRO-GPS, though. I got one, and my life was never the same. It has so many advantages. When I started driving, the big thing was MapQuest doing HHG. You could sometimes trust the shipper getting there, but mostly getting out of there.

I like mine for many reasons. I don't have to keep looking at a copy of a mapquest, which I felt was unsafe. The GPS talks to me, so I don't stare at it. I have it monted on my dash be the gauges, not on the top visible like most, but that is my preference. I use it like a maqquest at night or parked to write down directions or scroll through the directions and get an idea where I'm going. I still have a map, and nothing will replace that.

When I got one and used it for a few months, I sold the idea to my Dad. he got one and said he might as well have been driving the last 30 years without walkoards (bedbugger). I expected him to to say "it is for idiots that can't read a map!"
Old 04-13-2010, 05:14 AM

I do agree with the GPS thing as well but to me that's besides the point.

I'm just doing my own research now. I've went back to some very old posts here and read some history on the posters here. I was actually surprised. Some of the one's that I have read up on shouldn't even be driving a truck much less giving advice even less have their own authority.

I think this forum is ok for general information but nothing specific. And the advice here should be taken at your own risk. I don't know anyone here personally and it should be kept that way.
Old 04-13-2010, 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rank View Post
You've replied to yourself twice. You've lost the room superman.
Then why are you here?

BTW you still think a person can't make it on $1.50 a mile freight? I just talked to a TRUE Indy in another forum. He said he was making money with a 379 Pete back when fuel was $4 a gallon and freight was $1.50 a mile with FSC.

I told him about you and Thing 2 and he said you both were either full of it or clueless.