Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Replacing Steve Booth with aluminum

more on this later
Old 03-23-2008, 05:20 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Judging from the last Locked down thread....we should not be going down this route...we should not be involved in any thread like this.....Flyer can see your intent and he is not going to let this go...you better delete this thread and better go appologize to whoever you worship along with your parents and former teachers and any message board mod you can find before you get this thing locked down and you get warned and even worse, banned. You can call anyone you want on this board a Jackass or anything else like that...but dont start needless threads that mention(or even worse do not mention)peoples names or actions. However, if you feel like stalking people around the whole message board and giving negative comments on every single post they make and just generaly making a jerk out of yourself, go ahead and do that. It is not only approved but highly encouraged, just be sure to add to the end of your posts that it is ok because said person is a jack ass. Follow these suggestions and you will be ok.
Ban Away.
Old 03-23-2008, 05:27 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagerbomber
Judging from the last Locked down thread....we should not be going down this route...we should not be involved in any thread like this.....Flyer can see your intent and he is not going to let this go...you better delete this thread and better go appologize to whoever you worship along with your parents and former teachers and any message board mod you can find before you get this thing locked down and you get warned and even worse, banned. You can call anyone you want on this board a Jackass or anything else like that...but dont start needless threads that mention(or even worse do not mention)peoples names or actions. However, if you feel like stalking people around the whole message board and giving negative comments on every single post they make and just generaly making a jerk out of yourself, go ahead and do that. It is not only approved but highly encouraged, just be sure to add to the end of your posts that it is ok because said person is a jack ass. Follow these suggestions and you will be ok.
Ban Away.
:roll:

Some people seem to have a serious problem distinguishing between the real world and the internet world.
Old 03-23-2008, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:
Ban Away.

Some people seem to have a serious problem distinguishing between the real world and the internet world.
Yet you seem to post on here more than anyone else on the board. I knew that post would bring you out like a mouse looking for cheese. You say some people cant distinguish between the internet and real life yet you were the one constantly complaining about Boothe and his "personal"attacks. Go ahead, pick a mistake in the spelling on this post or post a lame ass :roll: like you always do just so we know its really you.
Old 03-23-2008, 06:09 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ban Away.

Yet you seem to post on here more than anyone else on the board. I knew that post would bring you out like a mouse looking for cheese. You say some people cant distinguish between the internet and real life yet you were the one constantly complaining about Boothe and his "personal"attacks. Go ahead, pick a mistake in the spelling on this post or post a lame ass :roll: like you always do just so we know its really you.

Excellent post Jagerbomber! I am glad someone other than me gets sick of all the name calling and garbage posted in this forum. Steve may have dished it out, but I was here when he first joined and I can remember why he started. Steve never made a bad comment until all the billy big riggers started bashing everything he posted. I would say he was slightly provoked and never did anything but defend himself. I hope someone takes a stand and returns this forum to the informative section of the site it used to be. Jeez... does anyone have any class anymore?
Old 03-23-2008, 06:35 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamboner
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ban Away.

Excellent post Jagerbomber! I am glad someone other than me gets sick of all the name calling and garbage posted in this forum. Steve may have dished it out, but I was here when he first joined and I can remember why he started. Steve never made a bad comment until all the billy big riggers started bashing everything he posted. I would say he was slightly provoked and never did anything but defend himself. I hope someone takes a stand and returns this forum to the informative section of the site it used to be. Jeez... does anyone have any class anymore?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go back and read your idol's threads again..... :lol:
Old 03-23-2008, 07:07 AM

Rev: :roll:
Big D: :lol:
Old 03-23-2008, 12:46 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Yet you seem to post on here more than anyone else on the board.
Actually, I don't. There are posters here with post counts far higher than mine.

Quote:
I knew that post would bring you out like a mouse looking for cheese.
You mean you were trolling and flamebaiting? Interesting......

Quote:
You say some people cant distinguish between the internet and real life yet you were the one constantly complaining about Boothe and his "personal"attacks.
That right there is where you are completely off base and 100% incorrect. It was not me who was complaining. It was Steve. Twilight Flyer made that perfectly clear - several times. Yet it appears that little tidbit of information went in one eye and out the other. NEWS FLASH: I complained about Steve a grand total of one time. And it was several weeks after he took his attacks to a personal level and brought my family into the discussion.

Quote:
Go ahead, pick a mistake in the spelling on this post or post a lame ass :roll: like you always do just so we know its really you.
No need to. I'm not the one who is known for posting the same thing over and over ad nauseum, thinking it is some sort of witty comeback. Perhaps I should simply post "ROFLMO" over and over again, whatever that means.

I suggest you spend this beautiful Easter day doing something outside of the internet world. I'm sure your blood pressure will thank you for it. :wink:
Old 03-23-2008, 12:57 PM
Board Regular