LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2008, 09:57 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
Quote:
i just dont see the need for running around banning people becuase they are having a little spat on the message board
And I agree with that...has been precisely my point since day one. The issue, as I said is:

Quote:
The problem was not the tit for tat between Booth and Rev. The problem was how Booth choose to pursue his disagreement with the moderator team for not giving him what he wanted.
You've seen maybe 10% of the ugliness on the board...the rest has and is happening behind the scenes. The reasons for banning were sound. I'll leave it at that.
Hey TF why was ASH banned ? I do agree that you very clearly appear to
be one sided. Also, the REV and his Friend Big Diesel are just here to torment and stir the pot, not really offer anything constructive. I mean really it gets kind of old after awhile. Some people should just grow up.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:13 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by titantrucker
Quote:
Quote:
i just dont see the need for running around banning people becuase they are having a little spat on the message board
And I agree with that...has been precisely my point since day one. The issue, as I said is:

Quote:
The problem was not the tit for tat between Booth and Rev. The problem was how Booth choose to pursue his disagreement with the moderator team for not giving him what he wanted.
You've seen maybe 10% of the ugliness on the board...the rest has and is happening behind the scenes. The reasons for banning were sound. I'll leave it at that.
be one sided. Also, the REV and his Friend Big Diesel are just here to torment and stir the pot, not really offer anything constructive. I mean really it gets kind of old after awhile. Some people should just grow up.

Havent you learned anything from this? Dont talk to a mod like that.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:19 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
[
You've seen maybe 10% of the ugliness on the board...the rest has and is happening behind the scenes. :?: :?: The reasons for banning were sound. I'll leave it at that.

How does we get behind the scenes to observe the tru ugliness??

AND....just how da heck did ya get my pic back there any way????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 03-19-2008, 10:32 PM

I have to agree 100% with Titan trucker on this one. Rev and Big diesel REPEATEDLY attck me my family and such and NOTHING EVER GETS DONE TO THEM. WHY IS THAT TF YOU FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE WITH THEM. OR ARE YOU AFRAID TO DO YOUR JOB AND GET RID OF THE REAL TROLLS ON THIS BOARD. IF I GET BANNED SO BE IT I WILL APPEAL IT TO CAD HIMSELF AND SHOW THEM WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO THIS BOARD IS THIS THE REASON WHY YOOPER QUIT.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:38 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Apparently, you've read nothing that TF has posted. The reason Booth was banned had nothing to do with anyone other than Booth. TF made that abundantly clear.

You know how many times I complained about Booth's posts? Once. About 3 months ago, when he was attacking my family members. You know how many times Booth complained about me? Enough for him to demand modulator powers so he could edit out anyone he didn't like, and enough for him to get banned when the powers that be wouldn't give him such powers.

For the record, I have no idea who Big Diesel is, and have never contacted him outside of posts - not even via PM. I have no idea who he is, and therefore I wouldn't consider him a "friend".

On the subject of who does and does not post constructive information, I'm sure we're all looking forward to post number 5 from you. :roll:
Old 03-19-2008, 10:51 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle2006
Rev and Big diesel REPEATEDLY attck me my family and such and NOTHING EVER GETS DONE TO THEM.
No, I only attack the some of the idiotic things that you repeatedly post. Perhaps you should step away from the computer for a while and take some deep breaths. Lighten up.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:03 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Quote:
Apparently, you've read nothing that TF has posted. The reason Booth was banned had nothing to do with anyone other than Booth. TF made that abundantly clear.

You know how many times I complained about Booth's posts? Once. About 3 months ago, when he was attacking my family members. You know how many times Booth complained about me? Enough for him to demand modulator powers so he could edit out anyone he didn't like, and enough for him to get banned when the powers that be wouldn't give him such powers.

For the record, I have no idea who Big Diesel is, and have never contacted him outside of posts - not even via PM. I have no idea who he is, and therefore I wouldn't consider him a "friend".

On the subject of who does and does not post constructive information, I'm sure we're all looking forward to post number 5 from you. :roll:
Nothing more to post Rev. You did the damage, now live with it. People on this board can clearly see who is right and who is wrong with their past actions as they speak for themselves. Yep your right this is my 5th post. I myself like to read and take it all in and formulate my own conclusions, don't care much to criticize, harass and carry on like a little school girl.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
don't care much to criticize, harass and carry on like a little school girl.
Yet 40% of your total posts are doing just that. :wink:
Old 03-19-2008, 11:42 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

Quote:
I have to agree 100% with Titan trucker on this one. Rev and Big diesel REPEATEDLY attck me my family and such and NOTHING EVER GETS DONE TO THEM. WHY IS THAT TF YOU FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE WITH THEM. OR ARE YOU AFRAID TO DO YOUR JOB AND GET RID OF THE REAL TROLLS ON THIS BOARD. IF I GET BANNED SO BE IT I WILL APPEAL IT TO CAD HIMSELF AND SHOW THEM WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO THIS BOARD IS THIS THE REASON WHY YOOPER QUIT.

ROTFLMAO!!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

OK, first thing's first. You have zero idea why Yoopr quit, but it was a situation that Jeff reviewed, stepped in, and removed Yoopr as a mod, plain and simple. Everything that happened, happened behind the scenes and was over something as stupid as a football bet. Yes, a stupid, lousy bet of $20 and someone that had a hard time separating football from the real world. It's over, it's done with, Yoopr can come back at any time as a poster. He was never banned.

Secondly, I don't know Rev...don't know a thing about him other than he's an O/O currently pulling for Landstar and he ONCE took a cheap load, which is why the industry is in shambles and ready to collapse. I even heard on CNN that they're calling the impending demise of the trucking industry Vassagogate. Yes, it's all his fault. Rev, send me your address so I can dispatch a crucifixion crew to stake your body along I-80 for your haters to see.

But do you know what else I've gotten from Rev in the past? I've gotten apologies when he thought he stepped on the line. I've gotten requests from him for me to make sure I tell him if he ever crosses that line. I don't favor Rev at all or anybody for that matter, but throughout this whole thing, he is the ONLY one to act like an adult about it. All I've gotten from Booth and his Iraqi pal is grief because they didn't get their way and chose to throw a tantrum on the board and now because of that, I've had to spend an inordinate amount of time dealing with the fallout...which is PRECISELY why they were banned, nothing more.

But here's what really galls me. This whole thing has gone on for a week...a whole week of pointless crap. Doesn't matter what I post. Doesn't matter how neutral the discussion is...you will absolutely refuse to see it. You see what you want to see and that's a chance to get back at one of your detractors and this goes to everybody that is doing it. Do you know how childish that is?!? Look around...read the posts and the explanations. I have no intention of reposting it...it's only been explained a dozen times. And none of this...ZERO...would have happened, had Booth opted to be adult about it and discuss his misgivings through PM's with moderators.

Booth chose his demise. So did Ash.

And now here we are...and THIS is the final say on it.

Being a moderator sucks. It's a thankless job, sure doesn't pay jack squat, and takes up way too much time when people simply want to cause problems. We've been doing this for 5 years...we can walk away whenever we want. We remain here doing this, however, out of a loyalty to CAD and out of a loyalty to the CAD posting base overall. And I am putting emphasis on the word WE...if WE decide to simply throw up our hands and walk away, just what do you think is going to happen?

So here's the deal. The Booth deal is over. It is DONE with. Booth and Ash are banned...those ID's are permanently dead. Both are welcome to create a new login and come back and start over. It worked for Cluggy and has worked for others in the past. It's a good rule...and it will ALWAYS be the rule while the current moderator team is here. Rev is not banned and will not be banned...he has done nothing to warrant a ban. Big Diesel has done even less to warrant a ban. So they will not be banned. PERIOD. If you don't like it, tough. Allow me to point you to The Truth About Trucking. I'm sure you'll enjoy that atmosphere, but then again, I like those guys and I'm probably biased. The point is, if you think people have been tough on you here, give that site a try.

Now....

There will be no more public discussion on the matter. I'm done explaining it...we, as moderators, are in complete agreement. We're done having to watch over 3rd grade playground fights and this one has gone on way too long. This thread is locked. Any further disagreements can be taken up with mods through PMs, which is where it should have always stayed. If you, or anyone else, wish to voice your public displeasure with the decision of the moderating team, feel free to simply let us know to ban you because that is exactly what will happen.

To the others poking fun at Booth, albeit rather harmless fun like the sign pictures and the band thread, I'm asking you to simply let it go.

And that, as they say, is that. This will remain a sticky for a few days to ensure that everyone gets the message and I think that message is pretty damn clear. :x

Closed Thread