Originally Posted by Chiefwhatdahey
Quote:
Originally Posted by floored
Quote:
Quote:
Hmmm, I made that much running over at MCT

sorry but just doesn't impress me much. but if your happy there i'm happy for you

:wink:

From here:
http://www.classadrivers.com/phpBB2/...t=mct&start=60

While running wth MCT I was making about $1.20-$1.30 a mile on average

uh huh... and?

:lol:
Rev is averaging 1.78 according to his numbers, how does that compare to the 1.20-1.30 that you averaged? Didn't you notice the FSC that Rev posted?
Don't you just hate it when your own words come back to haunt you... :lol: :lol:
Old 04-02-2008, 07:56 PM
floored
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

sorry but just doesn't impress me much. but if your happy there i'm happy for you

From here:

uh huh... and?

Rev is averaging 1.78 according to his numbers, how does that compare to the 1.20-1.30 that you averaged? Didn't you notice the FSC that Rev posted?

Yeah, when I ran for them that was HOW LONG AGO? And how much cheaper was fuel back then?

When it comes down to it my monthly income (back then) to the truck worked out in the same ball park as Revs. first month (in the present). I'm friends with Tony off the site believe me, but I'm not impressed by the numbers at all. Landstar is not all that and a bag of chips in my eyes, it's still cheap freight as far as I'm concerned. Better than JB Hunt maybe.. but nothing to impress. I know many who've lost their asses at Landstarve and Ive talked to many agents with them, the grass is not greener there. Only plus they get from me is you don't have dispatchers to deal with so you run it how you want.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:59 PM
floored

**also**

My cpm may have been less, but I made up for it with stop pay, detention, and other "perks" paid out throughout the month by them. I did not run much more miles than Rev did in that month there. Its not ALWAYS about HOW MUCH PER MILE yo
Old 04-02-2008, 08:01 PM
floored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

From here:

uh huh... and?

Don't you just hate it when your own words come back to haunt you... :lol: :lol:
Haunting me? I could give a f---. Like Steve, Rev has his followers, good for him. I'm going on record and saying what he made isn't anything to be impressed by and myself, a cheap freight hauler back in the day was able to do that. Refer to my above post about CPM. Thanks
Old 04-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Senior Board Member

I dunno....could be better, could be far worse also....but anybody who leaves hhg because they are making more at landstar at 1.78 a mile or whatever needs to have their head checked.....or re-evaluate how they ran their moving business. also...anybody harrassing floored over what she made needs to get a life as well, because I have seen the numbers big d posted for his trucks and was not impressed in the least and don't think he has a leg to stand on when it comes to talking to someone about how to be profitable. not an attack...just stating the facts...3k fuel surcharge for a months running is not great either...anybody who would be happy with that again needs to crawl out from under the general freight cpm rock they a re living beneath. just for big d... :lol: :lol: to save him the time of posting it

Old 04-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
When it comes down to it my monthly income (back then) to the truck worked out in the same ball park as Revs. first month (in the present).
I suppose you would say the same thing if I ran 18,000 miles @ $0.90 per mile, wouldn't you? :roll:

I certainly could have run more than I did. I chose not to. Had I run that week I took off, my income for the month would have been closer to $21,500. I seriously doubt that all your "perks" had you earning $5400 per week on 3000 miles.

Quote:
I'm friends with Tony off the site believe me, but I'm not impressed by the numbers at all. Landstar is not all that and a bag of chips in my eyes, it's still cheap freight as far as I'm concerned.
Good thing I'm not trying to impress anyone, certainly not you. :lol:

Weren't you the one recommending I lease on with FedEx like you did for $1.00 per mile?

I'm almost hesitant to mention that my numbers include 24% deadhead miles.....
Old 04-02-2008, 08:36 PM
BANNED

Quote:

Haunting me? I could give a f---. Like Steve, Rev has his followers, good for him. I'm going on record and saying what he made isn't anything to be impressed by and myself, a cheap freight hauler back in the day was able to do that. Refer to my above post about CPM. Thanks
That is some of the best lap dancing around question/statement I have ever read.... :lol: :lol:
Old 04-02-2008, 08:39 PM
floored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Vassago
Weren't you the one recommending I lease on with FedEx like you did for $1.00 per mile?
I was never leased to fedex yo. Ran under Three Way and MCT, then the dump truck gig.. But if it makes you feel better thats fine with me
Old 04-02-2008, 08:39 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teal 95 KW
I dunno....could be better, could be far worse also....but anybody who leaves hhg because they are making more at landstar at 1.78 a mile or whatever needs to have their head checked.....or re-evaluate how they ran their moving business. also...anybody harrassing floored over what she made needs to get a life as well, because I have seen the numbers big d posted for his trucks and was not impressed in the least and don't think he has a leg to stand on when it comes to talking to someone about how to be profitable. not an attack...just stating the facts...3k fuel surcharge for a months running is not great either...anybody who would be happy with that again needs to crawl out from under the general freight cpm rock they a re living beneath. just for big d... :lol: :lol: to save him the time of posting it
Somebody is protecting their girlfriend..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 04-02-2008, 08:42 PM
floored

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel

That is some of the best lap dancing around question/statement I have ever read.... :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I'm not quite seeing that. You said (not an exact quote) don't you hate it when your past haunts you, I said I could give a f---. Hows that become a lap dance??

:roll: