User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2007, 01:54 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Have a driver that we usually send east to PA. Had to send him to Iowa for a round and on the way back he seen the sign for 94 west and thought, "94 west, thats the way i need to go to get home" and took it! Took him some time and toll $$ before he figured out what he had done and had to turn around to get back to where he started. He pays a little better attention to where hes going now!
Old 05-29-2007, 03:34 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash935
Have a driver that we usually send east to PA. Had to send him to Iowa for a round and on the way back he seen the sign for 94 west and thought, "94 west, thats the way i need to go to get home" and took it! Took him some time and toll $$ before he figured out what he had done and had to turn around to get back to where he started. He pays a little better attention to where hes going now!
Gps Pays for it self
Old 05-29-2007, 03:53 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtc_Is_Hell
Quote:
Gps Pays for it self
Which one? I know a guy who bought one and took it back. He bought the next higher model and took it back. It wasn't until he spent over $1,000 for one that he was happy and thought it worked really well- and he was happy.
Old 05-29-2007, 04:47 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam
Quote:
Quote:
Gps Pays for it self
Which one? I know a guy who bought one and took it back. He bought the next higher model and took it back. It wasn't until he spent over $1,000 for one that he was happy and thought it worked really well- and he was happy.
I did the same thing with the hand helds. Took them back got M S&T for 130 dollars and never looked back.
Old 05-29-2007, 05:28 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
I did the same thing with the hand helds. Took them back got M S&T for 130 dollars and never looked back.
I'm ignorant about this. You're talking about having your laptop open and running the whole time you are driving or is there some kind of S&T GPS unit, too?
Old 05-31-2007, 04:45 AM
Senior Board Member

The 90 "skyway" is actually privately owned

Next time go the 290/294. If it's busy just go 39 to 80 or vice versa. 40 extra miles, but could be well worth it. I just came that way yesterday.