User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I can see why you would want to have a PA address rather than one in NY. Most states have a litmus test for establishing residency. A business telephone, utility bill, W-2, property tax receipt, mortgage payment receipt or bill, lease, drivers license are some items which will help establish residency. If you have a legal company headquartered in PA, you may be able to do it. I still think you will need to give them a street address. There are some things on the PA government website you may want to check. www.pa.gov. There are some provisions for out of state registrations. I suggest going to their website first to see if you can find the answers you are seeking. One way you may be able to accomplish what you want is to find a bookkeeping service or accountant who has an office in PA and use their street address. With the difference in costs, you could afford to re-locate.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:46 PM

I am going to talk to a insurance broker face to face this week in my area and discuss things. Thanks for all the help gus