User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2006, 03:40 AM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

if one does not have IFTA, you need fuel permits for each state that you would run in for the trip. buy these thru a service, vendor station , a scale house or POE.
Old 11-12-2006, 03:44 AM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Rev,

The door has a hole I can put my fist through. The door closes okay and the latch works. I strapped in the 90 pound drum and I think that set up would be able to withstand a force of the required 2 G's (if I remember that correctly). I don't recall any law (yet) forbidding one to drive a vehicle if it looks like a piece of junk. If I had gotten stopped, the inspectors probably would have gone over it truck with a fine tooth comb. I'm looking for a new employer but I'm also looking to move off Long Island to PA in about 6 months.

By the way, section 398 seems to be about migrant workers. If one reads that section alone, he would conclude that all trucks must stop at railroad crossings. It is strange that there is a section specifically for migrant workers.