Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfmotors
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOAD IT
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian
most of the money is made friday to sunday?

well slap my ass and call me susan, my last week out I left home 3am monday and rolled in at 6pm friday with two stops through over the course of the week, I rolled 3874 miles and brought in 8976$, for the love of god please tell me how to maximize my income :lol:
Good job Brian, now tell the other O/O's here how they can make that kind of money. I'm not impressed because I've done way better than $2.32 per mile when fuel wasnt $2.98 per gallon and didnt have to run my truck #874 miles. I wont steal your thunder though. Good job!!
TROLL
Its Chad!!! You're an Id10T!!
Old 09-05-2006, 03:59 AM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

well slap my ass and call me susan, my last week out I left home 3am monday and rolled in at 6pm friday with two stops through over the course of the week, I rolled 3874 miles and brought in 8976$, for the love of god please tell me how to maximize my income :lol:
Good job Brian, now tell the other O/O's here how they can make that kind of money. I'm not impressed because I've done way better than $2.32 per mile when fuel wasnt $2.98 per gallon and didnt have to run my truck #874 miles. I wont steal your thunder though. Good job!!
TROLL
I thought you were not going to respond??? Now go away and dispense your bad advice to other unsuspecting people. Or give us something to verify by.... Time to put up or shut up big boy.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:10 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

TROLL
What would you like to see nursery boy?

I thought you were not going to respond??? Now go away and dispense your bad advice to other unsuspecting people. Or give us something to verify by.... Time to put up or shut up big boy.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:27 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny Pruitt
Lets say you are going to deliver in the financial district of NYC on a Sat or Sun. You will and should get a premium. But how many drivers do that?
If you pick up in Brooklyn on Fri. to deliver Madison Wisc on Mon you will get no premium. Sorry
Sonny boy, dont talk about "Lets says" and "What if" if you dont know what you are talking about, butt out and stick to what you know. I know its not loading the wagon with money.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Lets say you are going to deliver in the financial district of NYC on a Sat or Sun. You will and should get a premium. But how many drivers do that?
If you pick up in Brooklyn on Fri. to deliver Madison Wisc on Mon you will get no premium. Sorry
Sonny boy, dont talk about "Lets says" and "What if" if you dont know what you are talking about, butt out and stick to what you know. I know its not loading the wagon with money.

Load It, there are two things in this world that one cannot over come... one is poverty and the other is ignorance. I don't believe poverty is the case here. Now put the Cheetos down and go back to your MySpace account. Let the adults have constructive and helpful discussions here. When you grow up and can back your DRIVEL up , please log back in.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:58 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Load It, there are two things in this world that one cannot over come... one is poverty and the other is ignorance. I don't believe poverty is the case here. Now put the Cheetos down and go back to your MySpace account. Let the adults have constructive and helpful discussions here. When you grow up and can back your DRIVEL up , please log back in.
When you grow up, I think you will look like me. I'm glad that you are computer literate and use your spell check. Wheel-holder. Nighty Night
Old 09-05-2006, 06:58 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:

steal my thunder?

i`m sick of being polite, your a fuckin douchebag
Old 09-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

steal my thunder?

i`m sick of being polite, your a **** douchebag
Up yours, you havent done sh---t! My 17 yr old can get lucky and run a truck for $2.32 pm in a week. I know you felt good about it but you ran you ash off 3874 miles in 5 days, youre a SLAVE!!! But you like driving right?
Old 09-05-2006, 11:17 PM
Senior Board Member

he must be a damn lucky 17yo considering you need to be 18 to have a cdl and 21 to run interstate.

i`m no slave, I see no point in not running hard when i`m working, I relax when i`m home,which is quite often.
Old 09-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Whoa Boys-Fight nicely. It's starting to go over the edge a bit.