User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2008, 12:19 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default California Driver with 20 years exp. need's work

California Driver with 20 years exp. in transporting heavy equipment, perishables, dry goods, air freight, and just about anything under the sun. Using equipment such as flats, drops, low beds, refrigerated, dry van, doubles, rocket launchers, and tanker. I have pulled for companies such as North American Van Lines, United Van Lines, Burnham, Aeroground, Adams Air Cargo, a few smaller local companies.

I have been driving for a local company hauling oversized and heavy haul up and down the I-5 corridor between WA. and CA. for the last two and a half years. Due to the economy the company is struggling and therefore had to let me go. I am a retired military, drug free, hard working man that need's to feed and house my children. I am honest, and honorable. My integrity is solid and I still believe in the "Old School" ways of loyalty and dedication.

If any Owner Operator's or companies are looking for a safe, qualified, and experienced driver from the west coast, then you need not look any further, as here I am. I will consider relocating as California, has become to expensive to live in. Resume upon request.

My contact information is,

Jay Greene
(C) (925)727-1535
(H) (925)778-9236
[email protected]
Old 03-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Rookie
Default would you consider running team

You said you would consider relocating from CA. Would you consider running team on a run from Houston to Edmonton Canada? Job has potential to pay $70000 to $72000 to each driver annually.