Old 04-09-2008, 05:03 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Arkansas Driver with 14 years exp +clear MVR looking

Arkansas driver with 14 years OTR exp + clean MVR exploring options

will consider running "outlaw"

no haz-mat endorcement

will not drive anything that looks/sounds/feels like it's about to fall apart or leave me stranded.

can maintain 6.5 mpg-- but won't set in a hot truck in the California desert layover for days without A/C.

can maintain 3 log books + phony bol to back 1 of them up..

If you supply the documentation/maintain qualification folder-- will run a ghost co-driver op.

depending on cpm offer would consider running totally legal

can run 60mph to save you fuel & tires- provided again the cpm and total weekly miles/freight is acceptable

won't "eat" tolls & other basic operational costs

would prefer to take the tractor home most "hometime" 3days/ 3weeks out-

would also prefer to do "routine PM/ Oil changes" at Speedco-- but would certainly 'work' the rig back to YOUR 10-10-- if you want to spend YOUR time changing the oil.
If your equipment is in such bad shape- that it must be repaired at your location every 3 weeks--- I'm not the driver for you, we don't need each other.

If you have a payroll glitch- I'm expecting to know about it-- before I call my bank on Friday and find there's nothing there. And I'm expecting to head to the house until you get caught up.

P.S. I also don't haul "little packages", your 3rd Cousin"along for the ride", or grass, next of kin from south of the border or cargo that I haven't examined.......unless I can varify a very large electronic deposit made in advance.