User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2006, 03:48 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Flatbed driver looking for O/O.

I got laid off from the manufacturer I've been pulling for, the last 2 years. They make dump trailers and I pulled a 53', spread axle, step deck, loaded with 2 to 11 dump trailers. I've driven all of the eastern states, east of the Rockies, except Maine. Business has dropped off, so they had to cut one of the two drivers loose. I volunteered.

Anyway, I'd like to hook up with a small fleet owner, that does flatbed work. Not really interested in vans, tankers, or reefers. I've hauled equipment, obviously. Also, back hauled flat steel, beams and coils, needed for production. My employer will give a good referrence.

I live in SC, near Greenville, in the northwestern part of the state. I've had 3 speeding tickets, in the last 3 years. Never had a DUI, never had a positive result, nor refused drug screen, no felonies, no misdemeanors, never had an accident, nor even a scratch in a truckstop, never had a negligence related break down, never missed a day of work, never had a logbook violation (I run 100% compliant) and never had a late delivery. I'm a veteran of the United States Marine Corps.

I can be reached at [email protected] or cell phone number 864-525-5820. I will be working by Monday.