User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2006, 04:52 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Have a Tri-axle Dumptruck? -Help Clean Louisiana-Lucrative

***MAKE HUGE MONEY BUT SENDING DUMPTRUCKS AND DRIVERS TO LOUISIANA TO HELP CLEAN UP***

Hello,

I am working with a gentleman that has obtained a government contract to procure tri-axle dumptrucks (only) to help clean up Louisiana from Hurricane Katrina. We are looking for up to 20 trucks. This is a very lucrative opportunity. If you have these trucks and are willing to send them with drivers to Louisiana to help clean up, please let me know so that I can put you in contact with the proper person so that you can start making ALOT of money on your fleet or individual trucks immediately.

My telephone number is 757-748-8639. You can email or call. First come first served, the opportunities are going be really quickly.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Rookie
Default Re: Have a Tri-axle Dumptruck? -Help Clean Louisiana-Lucrati

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaB
***MAKE HUGE MONEY BUT SENDING DUMPTRUCKS AND DRIVERS TO LOUISIANA TO HELP CLEAN UP***

Hello,

I am working with a gentleman that has obtained a government contract to procure tri-axle dumptrucks (only) to help clean up Louisiana from Hurricane Katrina. We are looking for up to 20 trucks. This is a very lucrative opportunity. If you have these trucks and are willing to send them with drivers to Louisiana to help clean up, please let me know so that I can put you in contact with the proper person so that you can start making ALOT of money on your fleet or individual trucks immediately.

My telephone number is 757-748-8639. You can email or call. First come first served, the opportunities are going be really quickly.
Been there, done that, got the tee shirt with the Hood AND fleece lining.

Arrived Nov. 4th '05 with contract in hand. Was told face to face with Phillips & Jordan employee, "Ain't no work for you heah, boah..." After spending 20K to get set up to stay for 6 months as agreed in contract, was forced to work for a guy named "Bubba" if I wanted to stay.

My trailer measured out at 51.3 cubic yards in New England, reduced to 48 c.y. in the South. Upon arrival at the landfill operated by "the Dixie Mafia" as I was later informed, the loads were determined to be 5-20% less EVERY LOAD as per a socalled private engineering firm in charge of determining load capacities. Even when I had it spilling off the sides, up over 13'6", and corners full, I only got 100% a few times after I jumped out with my camera to take a pic of the load, and told the dude I was getting it developed, and bringing it to P&J's office for explanation. I got 100% loads the rest of the day, and then was back to norm 80-85%er's.
The loader broke a sideboard next day, and they threw me out until I either remeasured for a lesser amount or fixed the board.

2 New Jersey Peterbilt 379 triaxles were working with me with Alumatec 1/2 round bodies, mfg. plate on the body stated 25.4 c.y. water level, no wood, with sideboards they were 31 c.y. according to N.J. tapemeasures, and New England ones as well. Good 'ol boys scratched their heads, looked at each other with the deer-in-the-headlight stare, wondering how to measure a 1/2 sphere, with additional SQUARE space on top of that. They gave the guys 21 yards, and told them if they didn't like it, "go back to NJ, boah..." The one driver called Alumatec in Texas, had the lead designing engineer on the cellphone trying to explain to Goober the truck inspection man for P&J that this guy on the phone DESIGNED the bodies, faxed over a specsheet for that serial numbered body, and Goober just got disgusted and tore it up, and hung up the phone, and said, "21 yards, boah...that's all yer gittin..." Moral of the story: hauling 21 yards in 31 yard capacity bodies, minus the kickback percentages at the landfill. Oh, yeah...all for $3.00 a cubic yard. Do the math on that, times 4-5 loads a day, not working every day, and see if we weren't getting suicidal over this nightmare... :evil:

Stayed till Jan. 7th '06, left with tail between legs, broke and sorry I every got so dillusional as to every think I was doing a good deed for the victims of Katrina. I hope justice will be served to all those corrupt and crooked individuals who stole our hard earned tax dollars and never so much as fired up a single piece of equipment. Not to mention the poor people who mortgaged themselves to the sky to buy loaders, trucks, etc. and lost their homes and businesses in the aftermath because of all the lies told, like the ones I was being fed. I'd sue for damages, but I'm something like # 2000 in line in terms of lawsuits, so I'll just dust myself off, and hope for the best for my brothers down there working to make the Gulf Coast a "Chocolate New Orleans" once again...

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it...
Old 11-05-2006, 03:25 AM
Rookie

lousiana was a corrupt shithole before the hurricane and will be long after
hopefully the next one will wash the" chocolate city" away and the trash that live there.....just an opinion....