User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2014, 11:46 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default My Nightmare!

This was my experience with Jeff Foster Trucking out of Superior WI. The first time "Trainer" they put me with decided he didn't want to train me anymore and we were in Miami FL at the time he told me this. We got up the east coast and the company bought me a bus ticket just to get out of his truck. This is the video of our last exchange together. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGdpVoaiXjo The confirmation # for the bus ticket was WRONG! The ticket was for Hagerstown MD. I was in Fredrick MD. SO they had to re-order the ticket. He dropped me at 715am. The bus left at 2:15 pm Thursday the 4th. The depot was closed from 9am until 2pm so I was literally a homeless person on the streets of Fredrick MD for 5 hours. Oh, then on the way home the bus broke down in downtown Chicago!! Nightmare!! Sad thing is, I haven't heard a word from the company, not 1 word! I hope nobody EVER has to go through anything like this. Feel free to PLEASE SHARE THIS VIDEO!!
Old 09-10-2014, 12:59 AM
Rookie

Where is the video of you pissing off the trainer? I'm betting there is more to the story, then what you're short video showed.
Old 09-14-2014, 03:31 AM
Senior Board Member

Crappy vid!
It may have been a bad deal but why did the trainer decide to give you the boot? It wasn't just a spur of the moment thing, what lead up to it? At least they gave you a ticket home .

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington
Old 09-14-2014, 04:28 AM
Rookie

I guess there are always 2 sides of the story. I see that he most likely just came on here and posted to get people to go and like his video and did not expect to have a conversation about it.