User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2013, 03:24 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Trying to get info for a friend with priors.

Hey all. I have a friend(and no it's not me-my record is clean), who has some priors-refusal to take alcohol test, i think possible felony which i think was dropped. He did time in the clink and rehab.
Anyways, it doesn't sound like he has a chance to get a driving job with anyone for some time. Was wondering are there any companies, perhaps the smaller 'mom and pop' operations that might hire him?
My buddy is a good guy, just needs a second chance ya know? Been thru alot of personal s*it.

Any advice wold be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Old 12-04-2013, 11:57 AM
Board Regular

Noone replied because : no. No way in hell. never. a: refusing to take the alcohol test is a disqualifier for 99.9% of companies. Theyll accept an old dui. Some even 2. But not that. Drugs is a HUGE nono unless it was very very very very far in the past (10-15-20 years) and even then doubtful. Prison time? Would you hand over the keys to a $120,000 truck a $40,000 trailer and $100k in freight to an alcoholic druggy felon?????

Mcdonalds is hiring.
Old 12-04-2013, 12:33 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Sometimes a first offense, even though it has a low-level felony tag, once a person successfully completes their sentence, they can get an expungement. That cost money in Lawyer fees of course.
Our system of Justice has it's good side, but also turns lots of people needlessly into felons, which in effect is a life sentence.
The felony tag is great for the system, as it is a brand on their "cattle" and they now own you, and can take away all your rights.

There are so many phuqing laws and regulations, anyone of us can become a criminal, and dragged through the system. It's profitable.

I say if a person is successful at distancing themselves from the commiepigs, then they are someone worth hiring, because they have to walk a narrow line to stay away from the revolving door the commies have put into our Justice system.

Good luck to your friend EVH. There is work for him if he's walked a narrow line for at least 7-10 years.
He's far more law abiding, no doubt than a union cop… I guarantee.