User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

If you arent makiing money in trucking i cant help you.... Trucker272 before you decide to criticise americans... i could have bought your house in year 1 of trucking... and the camper was a stupid idea financially.

if you want cheap plus good areas for trucking Tn, ky, in, il, sc are good. TN has no income tax

Truth is though I feel sorry for you if you have noone to tie you to an area, noo frieinds family, loved ones to go home to.. and only care about money..

And good riddance to the europeans. For some reason people only object to the mexican drivers. Ive seen a lot more scumbag eastern europeans here driving illegally than mexicans
Old 06-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Senior Board Member

There is a psychological benefit to having your own place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeledward View Post
I stayed in my truck for about a month then I did the whole motel thing. I found myself starting to get a bit depressed. I found a condo in the middle of no where Indiana and rented in for about three years. It was great I had a house when I was home but didn't have to mow and do all that not fun stuff when I was home. I could enjoy my yard. I would do it again in a heart beat best use of money.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmon View Post
There is a psychological benefit to having your own place.

try saying that. when you are put out of trucking with no where of your own to live. and living with family is hard to do no matter what. and there is nothing more psychologically depressing then being homeless living on the street corner. then I guess you have never been homeless and hungry. living in a hotel or a truck gets old and it's no way to live.