User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2013, 08:08 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default need some help here guys and gals

I am former driver that left the industry about 4 years ago due to an on the job injury. I am fully recovered now and would like to return to the job i love. The issue I am beginning to discover is that during my re-hab of the injury I sustained, I was out of work and could not pay my child support. That issue has been since settled although there is still back support, I am paying diligently through a deduction in my pay. There is no threat of my license being pulled as long as I retain employment and make the payment and I was successful in getting the court to agree that my case was unintentional and they lowered my obligation until I could return to a higher pay-scale. If not for the injury I would have never gotten behind so taking care of my child is in no way an issue. She is my ultimate priority. The problem I have is that because of the amount of back support owed, I am having a problem finding a company to hire me. Have any of you dealt with this and if so, where are GOOD companies that will be willing to put me back on the road and help me to continue to provide myself and my child with the things we need. Any help is greatly appreciated in advance!