User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2012, 01:18 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Need OTR Experience

I have graduated from driving school and have 34 hours recorded, in City Intersate and Country.
Have a Class A. Where can I go to get the 6 week OTR~? Thank You~!
Old 07-28-2012, 05:10 AM

what? dont under stand what your asking. dont understand the 6 week or why just 6weeks and dont care about the 34hr thing.
Old 07-28-2012, 02:36 PM
Rookie

I had graduated from Swift and they disqualified me on graduation day. They told me they found a traffic violation
and I needed to claer it up before I was to get 6 weeks of mentored driving experience. They also said that I had logged 34 hours behind the wheel in city, interstate and counrty during my school. What I need is recorded driving of 3 months before anybody is willing to hire me. Thank You

Jim
Old 07-28-2012, 04:26 PM

may i ask what the ticket was for, and how many in the last 3 yrs? there are some tickets that will keep you from getting hirerd by anyone such as fallowing to closly, unsafe driving,or wrecless driving as well as dui. there are some company that will hire you with out the 3mo, when you aply to a company you need to be upfront obout everything there gana ck. when was the convition date of the ticket(s) im assuming you had more then one for swift would still higher you unless it was a biggy. what state are you in. i will help you if i can or be strate with u and what you can exspect. if you dont want to put in on here fill free to email me [email protected]