User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2012, 07:40 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Looking for my first job on the west coast

Hi all, I'm here on I5 in southern Oregon Medford and I'm looking for my first class A job. I'm looking to stay on I5 as much as I can. I put in with A&M but they are full, so I also filled out apps with Swift, Gorden, Knight, and Schneider. I have talked with Schneider, Werner, and Gorden so far. Didn't like the split pay or the long haul of the 48 states with Werner. Gorden was to bad but still the 48, Schneider sounds the best with 11 states with 50% on I5 plus the training is 20 days and home every 10-14 days. So I'm looking for an I5 run or even 7 or 11 states so I can be home at least 2 days and out for 14 with good pay with out split pay with 2300-2600 miles a week. I looking for the good, bad, the ugly and missed companies out there. I have read a lot on here and has helped me from Swift and CR England... Thank you all
Old 02-12-2012, 10:51 PM
Senior Board Member

Never mind me... I just asked a stupid question that got answered within 10 seconds.

Last edited by VPIDarkAngel; 02-12-2012 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Split pay explained
Old 02-13-2012, 02:42 AM
Rookie

I did some more reading about em, but also looking for feedback on people that worked for or knew people that did/or is working
Old 02-13-2012, 02:48 AM
Rookie

Dark Angel there is no such thing as a stupid question.