User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2011, 03:57 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Pass driving test but fail physical...Now what?

Would you have to take the entire driving course over again once you fix your heath issues or just have to pass the physical?
Having to go thru the entire training again just doesn't seem to make sense.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:55 AM
Rookie

I just don't understand something...in Washington state you have to show your medical card before you can even get your instruction permit to be able to drive at school.
how did you get by with not having it?
Old 09-03-2011, 11:47 PM
Rookie

Did you get your training from CR England after all? You have physical on first day, I don't understand that either. If you need surgery and it takes a while to come back, I would expect them to charge you for a refresher course, maybe $500 dollars. But also you can keep an eye on them, several times a year I have seen them give a refresher course for free when recruiting, like around Christmas etc. Ask them what they plan on doing after you fix your problem, although in my experience with them, they can drive you crazy, you will run into a lot of backward idiots and you have to keep looking through the company until you find somebody competent. They have a way of making things sound impossible. Don't be discouraged, fix the problem and get a refresher course if that's what it will take. Nothing makes sense with a lot of these companies. Try to succeed in spite of them, and remember to vote the right way with the politicians who will try to give you some rights as a worker, maybe give you some affordable health care, and try to curb companies' trampling of your rights.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Board Regular

Maybe his question is still hypothetical?