User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2011, 11:02 PM
crb
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
yes. 6300 miles X 44 cpm.... "split" between the two of you. Or.... if you prefer, EACH of you will get paid 6300 miles X 22 cpm.
or 3150 miles x 44 cpm each some companies split miles and not pay others split pay. either way a husband/wife don't really split the pay or mile.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:53 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryrhubarbpie View Post
Ok, thanks for that. However my question was not about how many miles we will be running. I just put those numbers up as an example. My question is how are they going to pay us. If they tell me they pay .44 split, then how should I figure that. The 850 miles I used was for one day, but let's just say we ran 6300 miles in one week. So do we get paid 6300x.44/2?
If you and the hubby are running for a company, as employees, that company is going to ask hard questions if you only averaged 850 a day, except on load / unload days.......If those are "live action". Hobo can better say than I...but 1100 a day+ would be close. My one three week experience with "teaming" we averaged 1150 in a 60mph truck.