User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2009, 11:56 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
Who was it..... shoot...I can't remember the fools name....the one who was so "pro" CRE and was going to make a zillion bucks there....fool leased a truck, worked like an indentured servant, then ate the big bullet and went down in flames.... He did it in spite of all the warnings....but you had to give him credit...he came back and 'fessed up...and took his licks.

Anybody remember who it was?
[COLOR="Red"]

Skywalker;

I think that you are getting a couple of posters confused with each other.

One poster's handle was "FutureTrucker" Yep!! He knew it all!!.......but he bailed from CRE before getting suckered into the CRE Fleece program. He did come back under the name "MidnightLighting" with a much more mature demeanor.

The other CRE God was an idiot called "Spencerain" He came here *****ing about CRE's training school, then became an arrogant, snotty little ***** when we tried to help him. Then, he started a new thread where he *****ed about his trainer, and was even more snotty and arrogant than he was before.

Spencerain was the one who jumped into the Crash-N-Roll Fleece Program...... AFTER all he'd been through, and despite our efforts to help him, he STILL went for it...... and bombed out within less than a few months.

He broke his Fleece deal with CRE, was left owing them over $6,000 (IIRC), then went on to bomb out at his next two jobs.....his failures were always someone else's fault,...... and was even more arrogant and snotty than he was before.

FutureTrucker was a know-it-all twerp who received a rude awakening. Upon his return as MidnightLighting he came back humbled, and more mature.

Spencerain became an even bigger horse's *****, and became the laughing stock of CAD!!

Old 01-16-2009, 12:14 AM
Senior Board Member

Hey Useless..... what? ME confused...???

You know, its seems there have been so many on here that have "extolled" the wondrous virtues and chanted the song of wealth that springs from the loins of the England's, that it almost becomes mind boggling..... yet end up sounding like fingernails on a chalk board.

But I do believe you have them correctly sorted and labeled!! Thanks for "un-confusing" me!

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

They lost my original "avatar"....oh well.