User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2008, 04:06 AM
Senior Board Member
Location: In my own little world, that rides right behind the cab.
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I thought peppermint was supposed to help indegestion and heart burn but when I drink this it kinda increases :sad:
Old 07-24-2008, 04:13 AM
Senior Board Member
Location: In my own little world, that rides right behind the cab.

Sorry guys, kinda highjacked an important thread here.
It is important to get out on a regular basis and at least walk around the trailer a couple of times. H'll never know what you will find ! Air leak, light out, wheel missing ! You may laugh but I saw this in a rest area in Ms. just yesterday ! Driver went in to pe came out and was just looking at his R/R trailer. As I went by I asked "got a flat ?" he said "No, that wheel and tire are gone" Hmmmm wonder how he never felt it.
Old 07-24-2008, 07:26 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking Eagle
Sorry guys, kinda highjacked an important thread here.
It is important to get out on a regular basis and at least walk around the trailer a couple of times. H'll never know what you will find ! Air leak, light out, wheel missing ! You may laugh but I saw this in a rest area in Ms. just yesterday ! Driver went in to pe came out and was just looking at his R/R trailer. As I went by I asked "got a flat ?" he said "No, that wheel and tire are gone" Hmmmm wonder how he never felt it.
I was in Hammond, LA yesterday at the Petro and a driver drove in. He was missing tires and a brake hub from the trailer. He told me that he never even knew they were gone till he did the same thing. Got out to take a leak and he had to take a double take.

I showed him photos of my wreck from a guy who lost his brake hub.

I spoke to the Petro guy later and he told me that this guy didn't have a mechanical problem he just didn't check/look at his lugnuts on his pretrip.