User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2008, 01:47 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

as a local driver and very into bodybuilding and general nutrition, i go to the gym 5 times a week and eat as clean as possible everyday. otr drivers definalty have it harder. i did see a otr at a pilot one day sprinintg along side of his rig. back and forth getting a good workout. was pretty cool to see that
Old 05-26-2008, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimba
<snip>
Once or so a week . . enjoy the foods you crave . . eat some meat, fries, wings, etc . . then get back on the plan.

Go to Costco . . get a 36/48 pack of V8, tomato, or another juice and another of H20 . . won't be long until you feel less of a need for caffiene . . and you'll start looking at teas for a healthier alternative . .
Lessee..

sorry - - I'm going to keep eating my fish.

As for V8- absolutely not. That stuff has so much sodium my blood pressure rises just thinking about it. .

If you are concerned about caffeine - don't just say 'teas' - there are plenty of teas out there with more caffeine than coffee or most sodas. Read the ingredients list.

What it all boils down to is, the diet that's actually best for you is a diabetic's diet. Natural this, and health food that is all B.S.

And NONE of it matters if you get sufficient exercise.