User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I have been to a couple of the massage places in T/A's and everything was on the up and up. I have had good massages and felt great, a little sore for a couple of hours since I wasn't used to it, but after that, felt great.

The truckstops are not going to allow the other kind of massage parlor into their building. If the massage parlor was offering "other services" and got busted, the truckstop would be in trouble also. The truckstop is more interested in protecting its investment and business license than in allowing truck drivers to get sexual relief.

If you are stressed or your muscles are tight or sore, stop by and try out a massage and you will feel better.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALKELE
I have been to a couple of the massage places in T/A's and everything was on the up and up. I have had good massages and felt great, a little sore for a couple of hours since I wasn't used to it, but after that, felt great.

The truckstops are not going to allow the other kind of massage parlor into their building. If the massage parlor was offering "other services" and got busted, the truckstop would be in trouble also. The truckstop is more interested in protecting its investment and business license than in allowing truck drivers to get sexual relief.

If you are stressed or your muscles are tight or sore, stop by and try out a massage and you will feel better.
But stay away from the guys in the back row at rest stops that offer you a back rub... :wink:
Old 05-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Board Regular
Location: NOT TELLING....but it is in the same state that the Ohio State Buckeyes play!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALKELE
I have had good massages and felt great, a little sore for a couple of hours since I wasn't used to it, but after that, felt great.
That sums up my years as a teenager :wink: :wink:
Old 05-08-2008, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belpre122
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilici
Don't really see what the big deal is, as someone already said most t/a's and petro's and some small truck stops have these. And since when did Dayton get a t/a. I live 45 minutes from Dayton and the last time I checked they do not have any truck stops. From what I heard the only truck stop in Dayton was shut down like 15 years ago or something.

Are you talking about the t/a in Eaton, oh, exit 10 off I-70 or the t/a in Wapakoneta, exit 113 off I-75?
It is called the Dayton Travel Center. Yes it is at Exit 10. Maybe T/A should get a few maps also. :lol:
Regardless of what it is called it's still Eaton, Oh. That is the closest town. That is there physical address. That is what you write down on your log. Your right, they should get a few maps so drivers like you would put the correct town in their log book for their stops. :lol: Dayton is 32.4 miles away and Eaton is 6.4 miles away. Writing Dayton down instead of Eaton can get you in trouble with a prick DOT officer that runs your miles (and yes, they do that). Especially in a 55mph state such as Ohio.

I am a "moon bat" and proud of it.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:17 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilici
Regardless of what it is called it's still Eaton, Oh. That is the closest town. That is there physical address. That is what you write down on your log. Your right, they should get a few maps so drivers like you would put the correct town in their log book for their stops. :lol: Dayton is 32.4 miles away and Eaton is 6.4 miles away. Writing Dayton down instead of Eaton can get you in trouble with a prick DOT officer that runs your miles (and yes, they do that). Especially in a 55mph state such as Ohio.
I hadn't driven out of Indiana for a couple of years and couldn't figure out why the flatbed in front of me immediately slowed down at the Ohio line. Then it occurred to me. 55MPG for big trucks. Wow, that mixed speed limit stuff is dangerous! Yeah, I really should have said something like "Dayton Travel Center at Eaton. I'm gettin a bit older these days jmilici I do remember years ago........The Torsion Bar in Eaton. Know if its still there?

Old 05-08-2008, 05:22 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaki86
I was walking past the massage "room" at the T/A in Harrisonburg, PA one evening and saw something that really disturbed me. The guy getting the massage was on his stomach on the table with his shirt off and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - I've seen gorillas with less hair on him. I felt like stopping and giving the masseuse a bonus for having to touch that. I had nightmares about it.
Malaki86............When those horrible visions become too much for you to handle. May I suggest a Mason jar full of some of our home state's finest? Temporary relief, yes. Effective, absolutely. I'm disturbed just reading about it. :cry:

Old 05-08-2008, 03:04 PM

Not really sure if it is still there. I usually only stop in eaton for a scale. I have only slept there 2 or 3 times. I live an hour from Indiana, so I try to get the hell out of Ohio as fast as possible when I go that way. I usually go to the Petro. But since T/A took them over I am starting to see that Petro is becoming no different than T/A.

Yeah, you have to watch yourself in Ohio, especially around the 4 mile marker. They have a mailbox set up there. I usually end up taking the back way over to Eaton coming in from Indiana. It helps me get used to slowing down running us-40 for 10 miles.

I am a "moon bat" and proud of it.