Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   New Truck Drivers: Get Help Here (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here-102/)
-   -   Asian Massage at Dayton T/A (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/new-truck-drivers-get-help-here/33741-asian-massage-dayton-t.html)

belpre122 05-04-2008 04:16 PM

Asian Massage at Dayton T/A

Whhoaa Moderators.........please read before you delete...........

I had the pleasure of stopping by the Dayton, Oh T/A while on personal business this morning. Lo and behold. Right in front of the Fuel Desk was a large sign dangling from the ceiling "Asian Massage-------^." OK, I'm WITH all of you that get frustrated at communities that resist/refuse to permit truckstops in their locality. But, come on. This was a T/A! See what happens when I wander out of Indiana? Hell I'm no prude. If I wasn't still reeling from the $70.00 to fill up my Windstar...............I'd have been there.
...................Because it was in YOUR neighborhood.........not mine.......for now.

Orangetxguy 05-04-2008 04:27 PM

Re: Asian Massage at Dayton T/A

Quote:

Originally Posted by belpre122
Whhoaa Moderators.........please read before you delete...........

I had the pleasure of stopping by the Dayton, Oh T/A while on personal business this morning. Lo and behold. Right in front of the Fuel Desk was a large sign dangling from the ceiling "Asian Massage-------^." OK, I'm WITH all of you that get frustrated at communities that resist/refuse to permit truckstops in their locality. But, come on. This was a T/A! See what happens when I wander out of Indiana? Hell I'm no prude. If I wasn't still reeling from the $70.00 to fill up my Windstar...............I'd have been there.
...................Because it was in YOUR neighborhood.........not mine.......for now.

:shock: Dang son...you need to get out more often. There is a no-name truckstop on US30, in Grovetown IN, that offers massage. Most all of the Petro's & TA's, in Indiana offer massage...and it really isn't what you are thinking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

belpre122 05-04-2008 04:33 PM

Re: Asian Massage at Dayton T/A

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orangetxguy
and it really isn't what you are thinking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Darn Stan! Must be the ole mind working overtime again. Grovetown ya say LOL :wink: Back to OTR for this cat..............

Sealord 05-04-2008 06:56 PM

T/A Massage

You sure it wasn't just an ad for a massage place near the T/A? Anywho, most drivers will be put off after they find out they'll have to shower,... with soap,... and dryoff,... before a masseuse will touch 'em. BOL

belpre122 05-04-2008 07:10 PM

Re: T/A Massage

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sealord
You sure it wasn't just an ad for a massage place near the T/A? Anywho, most drivers will be put off after they find out they'll have to shower,... with soap,... and dryoff,... before a masseuse will touch 'em. BOL

.......100% sure. Only thing I'm not foggy about is the Happy Ending.
I'm 110% on that. :wink:\

"You can take the boy out of OTR...but you can't take the OTR out of the boy"
belpre122

MartenDrvrCA 05-04-2008 08:15 PM

Not sure I understand what the complaint is.It's because there is an asian massage parlor in the t/a? Theres is alot of little asian massage parlors in t/a's.Theres one also at the t/a right outside of denver on the 70 before vail pass.

Jay B 05-04-2008 10:11 PM

I was in a TA a couple weeks ago and a little asian chick asked me "you want massage?"
I swear I flashed back 25 years to the PI and could almost taste the San Miguel. But alas, I passed because I figured since I wasn't at the samurai in barrio barreta i wasn't going to get the "sensation" after the rub down. That and I didnt have 20 pesos on me.

ohiomohawk 05-04-2008 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jay B
I was in a TA a couple weeks ago and a little asian chick asked me "you want massage?"

I was at the Dayton TA a while back and a lady was handing out little pieces of paper with massage pricing and info.

They also have a private massage room upstairs at the Wheeling,WV TA.

belpre122 05-05-2008 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiomohawk

And to think that I grew up down in Parkersburg and somehow missed that. :lol:

It's all about public perception folks. Personally, I don't have a problem with it. But please, don't tell me that this bodes well with the general public. Bet the church crowd enjoys that one on the way over to the buffet. Not.

Whammo 05-05-2008 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by belpre122
Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiomohawk

And to think that I grew up down in Parkersburg and somehow missed that. :lol:

It's all about public perception folks. Personally, I don't have a problem with it. But please, don't tell me that this bodes well with the general public. Bet the church crowd enjoys that one on the way over to the buffet. Not.

Getting a massage is no big deal unless you are really uptight. All the more reason to get a massage actually :wink:

As long as the masseuse is licensed everything is on the up and up. If you are married you can always get a same sex masseuse.

Who cares what the people in church think? Just worry about what God thinks and you'll be fine.