Old 03-08-2008, 05:18 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double R
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedfxg
well double r, i can't think what you drive. me fed ex ground, t-600, got a little blue led light on the dash. i go by jed on the radio, and i tend to be very talkative. i usually around 79 split around 630am or so tues and thur morn. and around 5 or 6 wed and fri morn going west. that depends if i stop in somerset and wait on a counterpart. look for me i'll be on the radio.
Sorry, that was for JIM :twisted:
As for your times, I miss you by a few hours. Come back the pike from VA tuedays AM and from Baltimore Thursday EARLY AM(Usally back in Cranberyy by 1AM ) Just look for the PAPA JOHNS truck in the right lane doing 65(stupid goverened trucks)
I thought all governed trucks were supposed to be in the middle lane and the driver was supposed to be on the cell phone at all times..
Old 03-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

leave me a pie in midway, i'll get it on my way past. thanks in advance.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Just look for the PAPA JOHNS truck in the right lane doing 65(stupid goverened trucks)
Dont worry, I'll break through the wind for you in my BIG 67mph truck! Eat my dust!!

I'll let ya know times and stuff. You do Bethpage Ryan? How bad is it? I took a look at it on the map and didnt seem too bad. You got a radio now? They assign you your own trucks?

Adapt and overcome.
Old 03-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Food Service Monkey
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbpard
Quote:
Just look for the PAPA JOHNS truck in the right lane doing 65(stupid goverened trucks)
Dont worry, I'll break through the wind for you in my BIG 67mph truck! Eat my dust!!

I'll let ya know times and stuff. You do Bethpage Ryan? How bad is it? I took a look at it on the map and didnt seem too bad. You got a radio now? They assign you your own trucks?
Never did NY but spent lots of time in NJ . No assaigned truck yet but that may change soon but I do run a radio(slip seat) every trip. Still doing VA(just west of DC) on Mondays, Baltimore wednesday day and below columbus,OH on friday.

Quote:
leave me a pie in midway, i'll get it on my way past. thanks in advance.
If I can. The stores that me and my co-driver have don't feed us much, our old stores did though

MY FACEBOOK PAGE
Old 03-09-2008, 05:59 PM

by the way jimbard, when you here "how about that 'NorthEastern Marijuana Farmer'"...that is you.