Old 02-29-2008, 11:34 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogre999
so I dont look like a complete mook
Good luck with that one.

I've got two tats, I think both were when I was 34. Or maybe 33 and 34. Wanting to get another, but I've seen nasty crap out there, and the guy back home often has a long waiting list.
Old 03-01-2008, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmh
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogre999
so I dont look like a complete mook
Good luck with that one.

I've got two tats, I think both were when I was 34. Or maybe 33 and 34. Wanting to get another, but I've seen nasty crap out there, and the guy back home often has a long waiting list.

:lol: Thanks ...I think :? LOL

well if yer ever in DE gimme a shout and see "Tattoo Mafia" ...GreatShop...totally immaculate ...hubby and wife team both cool Kids ...She always talks about the why and much as the what ...have a great time with those kids

Man I have a roadmap planned out ...probably a good qualitiy used trucks worth ... One I want is of my wife ...with a come hither smile while holding a bleeding human heart on my left shoulder ...she doesnt really care for the Idea cause like WildKat shes not fond of any of her photos ...personally shes tweaked in the Melon BUT ...hey maybe i am biased who knows ...so I considered having it turned into like a Comic book style image of her....lets see an Arch Angel Michiael back piece ...spear and foot on the devil ...course I want it done with the long flowin hair but with a Deaths head "skull" instead of the usual Image ... just kinda a twist ..and well skulls are my thing ... my totem animals "fox" "wolf" and "Bat" in a triangular formation around a set of Viking /Nordic Runes?symbols ...

I like Tweaky stuff ...like my Right arm is all my military and law enforcement stuff ...on my right arm/side ... cause its my gun hand and furthest from my heart and spiritual and the wife on my left and over my heart front and back.

she wont let me do my head or face though or hands but hey ...

Ohhh and this is Betsy ...Bett ...or Queen Elizabeth ...depending on the situation ...

Old 03-08-2008, 02:14 AM
Board Bitch
Senior Board Member

My tat is my family...hubby, & my girls. Considering another for the kidlets (grandkids), of those I have two! :lol: :lol:

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "oh crap, she's up!"
Old 03-08-2008, 03:08 AM
Board Regular

I gotta shave my back again so I can take some tattoo pics to share. But I'll wait until sweater season is over
Old 03-08-2008, 11:03 AM

:lol: and you call me a mook ! :lol: